[In My Opinion:] DON'T!!!!
October 15, 2021
[In My Opinion:] DON'T!!!!
Score 1 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Viewpoint Spectrum
Our whole company switched to [Viewpoint] Spectrum last November. It is used for construction service, sales, part sales, receiving, everything. We realized, unanimously, that getting [Viewpoint] Spectrum was the absolute worst decision our company has EVER made [in our opinion]. None of us know how this decision got approved. [In our experience,] this software does absolutely nothing to help us do our jobs; it only adds work. The whole point of switching was to automate things and take some of the work away. BEWARE: [in our opinion,] this software WILL NOT help you calculate anything; [in our experience,] all sell and unit prices must be entered manually. [In our opinion,] everything is MUCH more manual than it was with our "ancient" system. Also, [in my opinion,] this program is bugged to hell. When you enter a contact name on an order, it NEVER sticks [in my experience], so now we have to print every order and write the names in. Another point of getting [Viewpoint] Spectrum was so that we [could] scan images into orders, so we don't have to print anything. However, unsurprisingly, [in our experience,] this doesn't work either. So now, we have to keep hard copies in a filing cabinet as well. When I have customers in front of me, I [feel I] look stupid because a lot of times the screen bugs out, the loading circle spins indefinitely, or records are "locked" and I can't access anything [in my experience using it]. I [feel like I] can't even put into words how inconvenient this is. [I believe that] [Viewpoint] Spectrum has known about these issues, and despite how easy of a fix it is, [I feel that] they simply do not care that they are burning businesses to the ground. [In my opinion,] not a day goes by where someone doesn't cuss out the system. [I believe] everyone [at my organization] absolutely hates it, and [I think] the CEO doesn't use it and doesn't know how bad we or the company is failing because of this. I [believe and] predict that if we don't change systems soon, we are going to suffer. [Personally,] I don't understand how there are ANY good reviews of this system... [I believe] they must have been written by CEOs who don't use the system at all. [In my opinion,] STEER CLEAR, or [I believe] you will regret getting this system!!!!!!!!!!! [In my experience,] it's not easy to make the switch twice...
- [In my opinion,] nothing.
- [I believe it could improve] viewing records.
- [I believe it could improve] calculating.
- [I believe it could improve via] retaining the information I type in, instead of me having to print it and write on the paper.
- [I believe] UI Improvements [are] needed [as I feel it is] hard to navigate.
- [I believe it] needs a SERIOUS debugging.
- [In my opinion,] it takes at LEAST twice as long to do our jobs now.
- [I feel like] we are paranoid about something not being printed correctly because of [what I believe are] buggy text fields.
- [In my experience,] we still have to refer to a physical file cabinet with paper, even though a main point of switching was to go paperless.
- [In our experience,] screens can now be "locked", so we can't see something if our coworker is also looking at it.
- [I believe that] the financial hit our company took from this switch was astronomical. [In my opinion:] Beware!
Do you think Viewpoint Spectrum delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Viewpoint Spectrum's feature set?
Did Viewpoint Spectrum live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Viewpoint Spectrum go as expected?
Would you buy Viewpoint Spectrum again?
Viewpoint Spectrum Feature Ratings
Viewpoint Spectrum Support
[In my experience,] nobody has ever answered about my problems using this system. [I feel that] the fact that a year has gone by, and text that I enter in text fields still doesn't stick, is asinine.
Problems left unsolved
Difficult to get immediate help
Need to explain problems multiple times
Support doesn't seem to care
Slow Initial Response
Yes - [In my experience, I have reported bugs] almost weekly. [In my experience, I] still never got an answer once.
[In my experience,] no, [I cannot].