Overall Satisfaction with Vimeo Pro
We use Vimeo Pro across multiple departments at our organization to host various types of videos. We primarily use Vimeo Pro to make our media available to the public, giving them access to share videos with others, but it is also used frequently for internal purposes to host training videos and also as video review process for promotional videos.
- The privacy features on Vimeo Pro are fantastic! There are multiple options to choose from: Password protection, Domain-level privacy, Private link sharing, & Private Unlisted which is helpful when working with internal and external personnel as well as different clients.
- The new review page is amazing! We used to pay extra for a 3rd party program that would allow us to leave notes on videos but with Vimeos new review page you can make notes right on the video. The notes are timecode specific and others have the option to "reply". I love that you can literally check off a comment when it is taken care of, so nice!
- The Pro stats have been extremely helpful to determine the value of time put into videos. We had some weekly videos being put out and with Vimeo Pro features we were able to see in detail if they were being utilized as hoped. This feature gave us the insight we needed to pull the plug on some productions that were taking more time than they were worth!
- So far, the only thing I had hoped for was the option to add notes to videos and thanks to the new Vimeo Review page that is possible!
- Vimeo offers what we need, with a variety of customizable options and does it for a good price. It has a much more professional interface than some other video hosting sites and is well worth the bang for your buck.
Vimeo Pro is great for those (small companies/businesses or professional individuals) who won't be uploading more than 20 gigs of footage a week, so if you need more space you will want to go with Vimeo Business. With features like team collaboration, review tools, privacy options, portfolios, and stats, Vimeo Pro gives you the customizability you need to have control over your videos and basic insight into views. If you have more than 3 team members to add to your account or need more in-depth stat analysis, you'll want to go with Vimeo Business.