Overall Satisfaction with VIPRE
This tool is so helpful that is being installed in the various departments of our organization. My colleagues and my team wanted a tool with two basic features one a tool that would provide excellent security and the second demand was a tool that is easy to use and removes viruses thoroughly and luckily VIPRE is meeting both of our needs.
- It is quite effective against all kinds of viruses and provides 360-degree protection.
- Its scanning action is quite fast and less time taking.
- It has the ability to scan emails too, from viruses.
- It is reliable, easy-to-use, and provides excellent protection.
- The price of this tool is discriminatory.
- It has some bugs, especially in its latest update. we are facing some issues.
- It sends so many unwanted notifications rather we wanted just on-point notifications and reports.
- Scanning speed.
- The way it scans emails.
- Our organization's data is protected within a shield.
- No advanced virus and malware can attack our systems.
- It removes the viruses at a swift speed and works smoothly in the background.
We got a chance to buy AVG Business edition and we tried to install that throughout our organization and most specifically to our important systems but it was not compatible with a majority of them and we found AVG as high-demand software with a mediocre speed of action and more pricing. So in comparison to AVG, VIPRE is good in all aspects.
Do you think VIPRE delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with VIPRE's feature set?
Did VIPRE live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of VIPRE go as expected?
Would you buy VIPRE again?
It is so good against all kinds of malicious viruses and helps protect data. It is good for all sizes of firm and as it is not heavy on the storage any computer system can afford it and this too is its good part that it doesn’t demand high storage and an extraordinary RAM and Processor rather it adjusts with all sort of systems. But its pricing is a bit disappointing.