VWO Review: "Visual Website Optimizer: A Great Way to Start Testing Today"https://www.trustradius.com/ab-testingVWOUnspecified8.11281012013-12-14T23:05:17.253Z
- Visual Website Optimizer has a very user friendly dashboard. I have experience with other testing tools and I can confidently say it is very competitive in this particular area.
- I experienced terrific customer support. Their support team was always helpful when I had questions about their methodology or encountered tracking issues.
- The WYSIWYG editor could use some advancements. The layout can break when stacking multiple page changes. It is hard to trouble shoot what is causing the issue.
- Adding a jQuery editor that displays the code generated when you make changes via the WYSIWYG editor. From a power user perspective, being able to see the generated code would allow for more precious changes and streamlined code.
- I had much success using Visual Website Optimizer (VWO). I have had multiple case studies published on WhichTestWon in which I used VWO to get those results.
- I had a case study win a Gold Ribbon in the 2013 online testing awards. The tool I used was VWO.
- I never experienced a negative impact resulting from using VWO.
I had a great experience using VWO. It was my tool of choice and allowed me to make a huge impact on my client's ROI. However, I do view it as a great entry level testing tool and I currently need something more robust. I am currently Conversion Optimization Manager at a Fortune 500 company and I am in need of an enterprise level solution.
I would definitely advise a internet marketing colleague to consider using Visual Website Optimizer. It is a great way to start testing and showing the results of conversion optimization efforts. It is priced right and has the right features to improve client ROI on websites and display/paid search landing pages.