Overall Satisfaction with VNC Connect
I have used VNC at two different businesses. It was recommended by our IT guy. We were looking for a solution to have me and another employee work from home. We were able to access our work computers from anywhere including home and allowed us to be able to get work done from home and access the server. My other company I use it at is my web design company. It is a home business and sometimes I want to access my main computer from other locations to easily make site or hosting changes.
- Remote Work from Computer
- Always be able to connect as long as the computer is on even if it is in the login screen
- Mobile viewing of the computer
- Printing from the main computer to another device in the remote area you are at.
- Sometimes when printing an invoice it would look semi correct but the letters would be incorrect and sometimes symbols
- Sometimes there is lag but it is probably more on the internet and service I have
- Great way to pull up important things in meeting
- Was able to make a change earlier than expected for a client at my parent's home and the customer was very happy.
Do you think VNC Connect delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with VNC Connect's feature set?
Did VNC Connect live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of VNC Connect go as expected?
Would you buy VNC Connect again?
I think it is great to go onto my computer and do quick tasks. If you needed to print something from your computer it is a great way to do that remotely. Also if I don't want to login to my google chrome account on someone's computer it can be better to quickly install VNC and then access my computer and then just delete the account and the program after. If the task requires quick movements and other things that lag is a problem with then I wouldn't use it for that. A quick-paced video game that requires low lag would be a no go.