Overall Satisfaction with WalkMe
WalkMe is a tool that my organization has invested in relatively recently in order to better train our large sales force. WalkMe is primarily implemented by our sales education team and trained out on our various business platforms in order to teach employees how to generate inquiries, open/close opportunities, and more. Overall, WalkMe has been instrumental in better educating teams on our wide range of business solutions at times that are convenient to them. Employees can now step through each task by viewing each pre-created scenario instead of creating inefficient follow-up meetings.
- Creates step-by-step tutorials for workers to view.
- Business Processes are now standardized - as they are in writing for employees to follow.
- Saves valuable time by diminishing need for live workflow training sessions.
- The workflow builder feels a bit clumsy - and can be quite tedious.
- There needs to be quite a bit of time investment in order to learn the platform efficiently.
- WalkMe is a relatively expensive platform for the amount of effort it takes to build workflows (mobile functionality is an add-on).
- Decreased repeated sales education training sessions.
- Enabled our sales education team to work on new projects.
- Created better sense of roles and responsibilities.
Our organization reviewed several products before selecting WalkMe as the primary tutorial platform. We chose WalkMe because our primary business tutorial need is for Salesforce. WalkMe offers an incredibly easy-to-use and understandable walk-through and integrates incredibly reliably with Salesforce as a platform. Additionally, based on the feedback from others, WalkMe offered one of the better user experiences. The ability to click and follow overlay prompts worked extremely well for those involved.
For large-scale organizations with a sizable sales force, WalkMe is an unquestionable time saver. After the WalkMe implementation, our sales education team was able to move on to completely new projects and rarely were required to hold training for several of our most-utilized platforms. I was able to learn several of my own workflow responsibilities - and workflows before and after my own in our pipeline. It helped me better understand our lead process, the timing of events, and a better overall view of what our team was trying to achieve. Therefore, with a large team, I would highly recommend.