Overall Satisfaction with WatchGuard Network Security
It is currently being used across the entire organization. We have the reporting feature that is set up. We also have the policies on the firewall set up. The business problem that it addresses is making sure that our network is safe and secure. We have reporting to verify what is happening in our network. Also, it can limit the network bandwidth per user as well as show where users transverse on the network and in the Internet. That way we can do things like be proactive with helping them if they click on the wrong websites that might exploit their computer.
- Their training is phenomenal.
- The support for their partners is excellent. One of the best companies that I've been involved with to support us.
- The product is amazing. I've been a partner with other security companies and by far WatchGuard has excellent technology and it's easy to use. Not only is it easy to use but it makes sense when you configure it.
- Their customer service team is awesome. I recently have to call in and everyone was very professional and very friendly.
- The training is great. I know they are updating their training videos. I did like how the networking certification had videos that were broken up and condensed into a smaller video instead of a large one. The wireless training had long videos and if it was broken up it would have been easier.
- Having the coursework ready for the certification.
- For the training certifications to have the video easier to rewind 10 seconds back or 15 seconds back. Right now there is no button that allows us to rewind the video in that fashion.
- In the future it will provide us a better way to give better value to our customers through the reporting feature.
- We will be able to provide better security and support for customers.
- Since WatchGuard has such great training we will also be much more knowledgeable and provide again better customer service and support to our customers.
- The product is easy to use and easy to understand which in turn allows us to provide better support.
We are currently a security partner and are happy to be a security partner with WatchGuard.
The policy manager that you install on a computer and the web are great. I like the fact that you can save the settings and then implement when it's a good time for the customer and not bring down their configuration during production hours.
The implementation of the product again is very easy and it basically just makes sense. Some security vendors interface is very hard to navigate and understand. WatchGuard is very straightforward and easy to understand.
It definitely has benefited our organization. Having everything bundled together makes it so much easier. Especially the reporting and management capabilities are by far very excellent.
- SonicWall Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) and SonicWall Capture Security Center
The one thing that I like about WatchGuard is that there is no additional costs for the reporting feature. The other thing is that the reporting feature was very easy to set up. SonicWall is very difficult to set up for their CSC. Also it feels like WatchGuard is a more seasoned product than SonicWall.