Overall Satisfaction with Webex Contact Center
With Webex, we have been able to be in contact with many students in this last period where we have worked at home, and we have also been able to make appointments between collaborators. Unlike other apps, this one is very noble. In addition, we can be in communication for a long time without something going wrong.
- You are available to all collaborators.
- There is no interference between communications.
- Company email can be used to log in, no special one is required.
- The chat space could be improved within the call rooms to be able to share quick writings.
- In international calls there are usually failures, especially audio.
- Being able to have an unlimited number of users at the same time in basic rooms.
- It doesn't take a lot of investment to train new Webex users.
- Communication can be achieved from almost any device. There are some, especially Android that do not work very well.
- It has helped us create fluid communication, where we have been able to get rid of other applications that Webex came to replace.
In our organization, we use communication through the internet on a daily basis. Our offices are separated from each other due to administrative strategies. And what Webex has brought is saving time, money, and unnecessary physical effort for the type of work we do. It allows us to work from the office or home, this has helped a lot in recent times.
We have used instant messaging, like WhatsApp. And the development of these two programs together has allowed us to create a bridge between sender and receiver where we can create open communication. While a person is attended directly by a person or switch, we can generate a channel to share documents, data, or messages, which are done through that instant messaging program.
I believe that Webex helps us to prevent that the important information covered in the call is only transmitted to those who should receive it. Only let in the invited people, safely. Or who was called The care of information within our company is vital, since we work with profiles, personal and professional data, which we cannot share with just anyone.
Amazon Connect appears to be a very complete system. But we still prefer to stick with Webex, as it is more accessible and cheaper in many ways. In our region, it is difficult to acquire Amazon Connect as well, and that is why we stayed with Webex. But since we're already familiar with Webex, we wouldn't switch easily.
Do you think Webex Contact Center delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex Contact Center's feature set?
Did Webex Contact Center live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webex Contact Center go as expected?
Would you buy Webex Contact Center again?
In our organization, we have Cisco brand machines and switches, and by using this application or program, the work is easier, since communication is fluid. Within the group of colleagues at work there is an urgent need to be connected and in communication, and this program helps us achieve that goal from day to day.