Overall Satisfaction with Webroot Business Endpoint Protection
It is used as our primary endpoint protection for all of the computers we manage for our SLA customers.
- It's easy to deploy.
- It's very quick to install.
- It's easy to uninstall.
- You can make many different configurations to fit different customers.
- You can make global exceptions for common programs that all your customers may use.
- 2FA is absolutely atrocious.
- Bad actors have recently used webroot as a means to execute scripts. It has since been patched, but it didn't leave me with a great feeling.
- On Mac computers, it seems to always throw false positives.
- It has had a positive impact. We're getting a great deal on it through Connectwise.
- It has kept viruses out of our systems very reliably so that saves us a lot of headaches and time wasted and loss of customer trust.
Do you think Webroot Endpoint Protection delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webroot Endpoint Protection's feature set?
Did Webroot Endpoint Protection live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webroot Endpoint Protection go as expected?
Would you buy Webroot Endpoint Protection again?