Overall Satisfaction with Webtrends Analytics
- The pushing of reporting to mobile devices like iPhone and iPad has been useful to the user community
- By adding scheduled tasks I was able to get web logs from SDC to run metrics hourly. Which comes in hand on heavy traffic days to demographics and for capacity planning for load balancing and adding additional servers into the server farm.
- Path analysis helps to track are visitors to the site going to the pages you want to direct them to. It also shows conversion rates and where the visitor left or abandoned the site before converting
- Metrics can be extracted easily to pass to web services to support other services. For example, passing website metrics to the CIO dashboard.
- Webtrends comes with a compliment of reports with the feature of creating custom reports for a particular client's needs, and to track particular metrics for a specific incident or interest
- The addition in Insight of social media tracking was a huge help to my Facebook and Twitter metric tracking
- No complaints it had all of the functionality that I needed.
- The biggest return on investment is the fact of being able to get almost real time website analytics from SDC and my scripting strategy.
- We don't have to wait overnight to get statistics for a particular office or event.
- The tagging code is easy to implement through content management.
Using Webtrends Analytics
The product has been the best web analytics product for my user base without concerns for the data collected going out of the Senate (during my tenure as Lead Programmer and Administrator for the U.S. Senate Listserv application) or being repackaged to sell by the product owner.