October 19, 2018
Score 6 out of 10
We utilize WePay as our payment processor in combination with Classy. It is primarily our Development and Accounting departments that utilize WePay to process credit card transactions and have them directly deposited in our bank account. Seems to be a fairly standard payment processor with low fees. WePay integrates well with the Classy platform which is why we opted to use it.
- Low fees/rates
- Integrates well with Classy
- Email notifications
- Admin reporting could be improved
- Fees are pulled out of each transaction instead of aggregated at the end of the month (this could be a pro for some users)
- Difficult to give switch the admin role after it has already been assigned
- No credit card swipers
- Only way to process a transaction is directly through the website
Read this authenticated review
If you need a basic payment processor for credit card transactions with low fees/rates, WePay will work just fine. We wish it had the ability to process multiple transactions through the use of a credit card swiper or at least an easier/faster solution than having to re-fill out the transaction page on the website over and over. This could be a limitation due to our integration with Classy.