May 12, 2022
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with WEX Health (formerly Evolution1)
We use WEX Health for our employees HSA, FSA and COBRA accounts and tracking. It is a great tool for our employees to easily sign up and manage their HSA and FSA accounts. We also use it to track the billing of COBRA for our former employees. We run report off of it and it helps us track how much employees have spent out of their own individual accounts.
- HSA account tracking for individuals
- FSA account tracking for individuals
- COBRA account tracking for individuals
- I would like to see where exactly the employees spent their HSA funds. I think this could help us determine that the employee is correctly using the funds at the correct locations.
- I would like to see where exactly the employees spent their FSA funds. I think this could help us determine that the employee is correctly using the funds at the correct locations.
- I would like notifications that there are new reports out on WEX's website for those who have used their HSA and FSA accounts.
- Tracking HSA accounts
- Tracking FSA accounts
- Generating reports
- It's great to have all of our HSA, FSA and COBRA on one software
- One software helps reduce redundancy
- One software helps reduce errors
We never really had one place for all of our HSA, FSA and COBRA needs. We used multiple vendors and our employees a variety of vendors and banks they could set up their accounts with. WEX really help simplify and uniforms the whole process and help streamline all HSA, FSA and COBRA processes.
Do you think WEX Benefits delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WEX Benefits's feature set?
Did WEX Benefits live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of WEX Benefits go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy WEX Benefits again?
It is well suited to help us see exactly which employee and which company the employee is with and how much they employee spent. I really like the reports that it generates and the detail it gives. However I would like to see more details. It would be nice to see the exact date the funds were withdrawn and where the funds were spent. I think this could help us determine that the employee is spending the funds at correct locations and help us when we do our reconciliations of these accounts.