Overall Satisfaction with Widen
Acquia DAM (Widen) has been a valuable resource for us. This platform helps us to connect with our internal and external partners. We have the ability to share assets across multiple markets and engage with our partners in a positive way to help them grow our brands worldwide.
- Innovation - finding ways to incorporate user feedback into new site features.
- Portals - simple layouts and tools, but many ways to customize.
- Support - quick and detailed responses to questions.
- Workflow deliverable issues - there are bugs to sort out with modifying "dates" and "work stages" within the deliverables. This slows down the admin's ability to execute quickly, always having to troubleshoot these issues.
- DAM customization - more flexibility for admins to change certain layouts on the site. Example metadata order.
- Workflow project search function - should be as robust as the DAM search function. Keywords either have to be one word or exactly the same as the project title in order to pull projects up. If multiple keywords are used and any of them don't match the project title, nothing will pull up. It should pull all projects based on any keyword that could tie into it.
- Quicker execution on new product launches or promotions.
- Collaboration and training space for all.
- Unify assets and messaging across markets.
Next step would be focusing on regional growth and expanding our portfolio for international sites.
Hands down the best support team I've encountered. The replies are quick, well thought out, and include examples or support materials (if needed). If the problem cannot be resolved quickly, they always follow up shortly after. I've never had a negative experience with the team or my rep. Everyone seems friendly and willing to go above and beyond!
Do you think Acquia DAM (Widen) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Acquia DAM (Widen)'s feature set?
Did Acquia DAM (Widen) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Acquia DAM (Widen) go as expected?
Would you buy Acquia DAM (Widen) again?
Overall the platform is intuitive and easy to pick up. You don't have to have prior DAM experience to understand how to build the site, a lot of it is very straightforward. If you do require additional support they offer services to help you optimize your DAM. From an admin perspective, it's easy to manage the day-to-day. And from a user perspective, we have plenty of happy partners.