Overall Satisfaction with Winshuttle
Winshuttle is being used by a few different departments. I'm only familiar with the use in Real Estate. We use it to update and maintain the master data related to site and occupancy information.
- It's built to be extremely flexible.
- The simple user interface allows it to be very user friendly.
- The customer support I've received has always been outstanding.
- While the tool is flexible you sometimes have to take unconventional routes to get your results.
- More standard templates for the less known modules such as the RE/FX module.
- Incorporating similar Excel formulas prebaked in the template for Transaction (like Query) would be great.
- We've been able to automate several time consuming, high volume tasks so that our analysts could focus on actual data quality and not data entry.
- We've been able to create reports and forego custom IT configuration by using Query and Transaction to come up with our own solutions.
- We've been able to pivot our strategy more quickly by easily adjusting and updating master data when processes change.