Woopra Is Simple And Powerfulhttps://www.trustradius.com/data-analytics-and-bi-servicesWoopraUnspecified8191012018-04-23T23:08:38.644Z
April 23, 2018
Woopra Is Simple And Powerful
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Woopra
We use Woopra to monitor our company website data. We then take the data Woopra collects on our site visitors to make informed decisions on changes and improvements to our web site's flow based on the behavior identified in Woopra. We also build profiles on users based on their page visits once they convert.
- Woopra does a great job showing you stats for specific site visitors.
- The install and setup process is very easy and intuitive.
- Woopra does a fantastic job showing the technology being used my our visitors.
- I love Woopra's ability to show geographically where a user is located.
- I would like ability to view the stats in an offline app. The browser is good but sometimes it's easier to use a desktop application
- Being able to track leads attributed to an online marketing plan would be a great feature to add.
- It would be helpful if Woopra allowed us to tie into PPC and Search campaigns.
- Woopra has allowed us to make RIO driven improvements to our website's functionality by identifying the pages with high exit rates and making improvements.
Woopra is much easier to setup and use than Google Analytics. I've spent hours trying to create custom reports in Google Analytics. Woopra does not take this much time to get solid reporting for our site. If you need something that tracks marketing efforts then Google Analytics will likely be a better fit.