Reviews (1-15 of 15)
- Analytics Reports -- the journey report type is really powerful.
- The configuration is easy and straightforward.
- Providing funnel analytic reports and ways to filter down/adjust those analytics.
- User-specific actions and information (as opposed to only showing aggregates)
- Tracking of users in specific groups using Google Tag Manager triggers
- Woopra does a great job showing you stats for specific site visitors.
- The install and setup process is very easy and intuitive.
- Woopra does a fantastic job showing the technology being used my our visitors.
- I love Woopra's ability to show geographically where a user is located.
Less frequently, it helps us understand the usage of certain features we measure with custom events.
- Works fast with a clean interface. It is easy to use for non-expert users.
- Has proven to be reliable, compared to other products that seemed to lose some events or reflect them late.
- The main live view dashboard gives a very fast look at the actual load of the site.
- Visit history of individual people (actual pages visited)
- Daily stats on people by filtering measure
- CSV downloads of data
- Hands down, their user interface is the best out there! The app is extremely user-friendly and I can navigate their page with ease. Everything is at your fingertips and the learning curve is minimal.
- We are a small startup and the free version gives us what we need while we are growing. They pack in a ton of features in the free version and I will not hesitate to pay for the next plan once our business is profitable and we reach the next level.
- Woopra tracks *individual users and customer accounts*. It cannot be understated how important this is. Google Analytics and other low cost solutions only sample users and provide aggregate data. For enterprise sales, this is critical. Likewise, for product managers trying to segment product usage by types of accounts, this is incredibly useful.
- Woopra updates user analytics in real time. This is critical in a sales context as you want to be able to follow up quickly on opportunities. Likewise, it is useful for customer success as they can see usage in real time for an individual they are supporting.
- Woopra has the most turnkey integrations of any web analytics solution on the market. By far the most useful are Marketo, Salesforce, and Slack, but there are several more we didn't tap into. While any solution worth its salt has an API, Woopra's integrations usually require a login and/or API key, and you are good to go. Here is the current list: https://www.woopra.com/appconnect/.
- Woopra enables B2B product managers to track product and feature usage by revenue, not just clicks. Again, in a B2B context, this is critical, as there are high-value users and low-value users. Knowing the difference is critical.
- Woopra's implementation is super simple. We were able to set it up with a couple of hours of one frontend developer and some help from our product intern.
- B2B Companies who want account based analytics
- Supporting Account Based Marketing
- Identifying Product Qualified Leads from a SaaS Product with a Freemium model
- Product Managers who want to analyze product and feature usage on an individual level
- Providing Product KPIs such as Total Revenue behind users per Product per Feature. For example, we just launched this big feature, what's the value of the accounts that used it?
- Identifying navigation paths and support issues. For example, what features or pages logged the most help articles and support requests?
- Love the interactive nature of Woopra. When you come up with a question, you can query Woopra and it will give you answers in seconds.
- Love the retrospective nature of its labels.... Define a specific segment of your customer base, and Woopra will highlight them. With other systems I've had to define the segments up front.
- Love the ability to define triggers and alerts and have Woopra notify me when certain conditions are met.... whether it's a new VIP customer that has just signed up, or a problem with our site... Woopra alerts us in real-time.
- Flexibility of API
- Ease of setting up customized tracking events for each use case
- Powerful label creator to track customized events
- Real-time view and visualization
- Amazing service
- Real time customer analytics
- Customer funnel analysis
- Event tracking
- Cohort analysis
Woopra set up was very quickly too. Perhaps because we already have a large integration team, but we were up and running in less than 4 months.
- Customer profiles were fantastic for the detail oriented industry we are in. We could quickly know about MPAs, compliance restrictions and easy upsells for our customers.
- Customer tracking was incredibly handy as well. We could organize engagement campaigns based on which of our uses need it most.
- Quick integration into our systems was nice too. We use a dozen or so softwares that are a part of their integration partners, which made cross team communication very convenient.
If you are a big company, with revenue to spare on a CSM team, that works in a specialized industry, that doesn't require massive amounts of note and tracking, I think Woopra is right for you. I think some good examples would be utility companies with user portals, or maybe specialized mobile apps that serve a specific purpose (say security camera diagnostics). I think that Woopra would give you an ROI and reduce your need for team growth in less than 6 months.
- It is quite easy to implement once the structure of the platform is understood.
- Funnel building and capabilities look powerful, although I do not use them personally.
- Reports are very simple to set up as they are based entirely on the schema/strategy that you create.
- Customer Service
- Provides web traffic by company or organization so a user can see interest by company. Potentially, it can help direct marketing and sales efforts.
- Nice web based GUI.
- Easy installation - simple code install and you are running.
- Free module gives excellent information at no cost with easy to set up "actions".
- Does an excellent job at tracking PDF downloads.
Woopra Scorecard Summary
Data below provided by the vendor
Woopra tracks usage across your website, product and mobile applications. The platform offers 51+ one-click integrations with partners such as Salesforce, Marketo, Intercom and Segment to seamlessly unify disparate data points across tools, teams and touchpoints.
Advanced analytics reports include Customer Journeys, Trends and Retention reports powered by consolidated data. Translating numbers into people and opening entirely new views of the who, the what and the how in your data.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services Available?
Woopra Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||25%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||43%|
Woopra Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Woopra Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|