Woopra provides real-time customer analytics. It begins by tracking users across digital touch points (website, mobile app, help desk, marketing automation, etc.) and building a comprehensive behavioral profile for each user. These Customer Profiles are Woopra's building blocks, which are used to generate custom analytics reports, funnel analytics, retention analytics, and more.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/IC/fp/QLNXVH9G0N7B.PNGStraightforward, easy and fast to implement and get goingWe are actually using Woopra to analyze very few usage metrics and almost daily when we have to address some issue reported by users. This tool complements our own data on our databases. We use the user explorer to see the actions taken by users around the time they reported some kind of issue. We have also used the live view to decide when to make a deploy based on low usage moments. Less frequently, it helps us understand the usage of certain features we measure with custom events.,Works fast with a clean interface. It is easy to use for non-expert users. Has proven to be reliable, compared to other products that seemed to lose some events or reflect them late. The main live view dashboard gives a very fast look at the actual load of the site.,User explorer could get some upgrades. It has sometimes been difficult to filter some actions, or groups of actions or combine filters. Can add more cards to the live dashboard. More context data on the user, the device being used, etc.,7,We reduced the time identifying user issues and resolving on time.,Mixpanel, Heap and Google Analytics,Google Analytics, Google Drive, Trello, MailChimp, GitHub, Bitbucket, Freshdesk, Balsamiq, LastPass, Zapier, Zopim by Zendesk, Evernote, Docker,1 to 5 peopleWoopra Is Simple And PowerfulWe use Woopra to monitor our company website data. We then take the data Woopra collects on our site visitors to make informed decisions on changes and improvements to our web site's flow based on the behavior identified in Woopra. We also build profiles on users based on their page visits once they convert.,Woopra does a great job showing you stats for specific site visitors. The install and setup process is very easy and intuitive. Woopra does a fantastic job showing the technology being used my our visitors. I love Woopra's ability to show geographically where a user is located.,I would like ability to view the stats in an offline app. The browser is good but sometimes it's easier to use a desktop application Being able to track leads attributed to an online marketing plan would be a great feature to add. It would be helpful if Woopra allowed us to tie into PPC and Search campaigns.,10,Woopra has allowed us to make RIO driven improvements to our website's functionality by identifying the pages with high exit rates and making improvements.,Google Analytics,Google Analytics, Harvest, Microsoft Office 365,1 to 5 peopleGain detailed insight with easeWoopra is used to monitor user pathways, funnels, most viewed pages, retention rates. It solves the problem of knowing who visits our site and why.,Visit history of individual people (actual pages visited) Daily stats on people by filtering measure CSV downloads of data,Lack of documentation and definition (what does 'x' mean?) Setup of funnels - inconsistent results (a lot of conditions have a time related rule, but this is not made particularly clear) New Woopra (I like the old version much better),7,Shared visibility of page views stats (low access barrier) Allowed to decide which metrics to use internally,Google Analytics Premium,Trello, Slack, 1Password,1 to 5 peopleWoopra is wonderful!Our company uses Woopra on a daily basis to track our website analytics. The app gives us an overview of our customers' activity per user and allows us to see how long they have spent time on our site, what pages they visit, where are they are located, etc. We use this information to better understand our customers and target our marketing efforts.,Hands down, their user interface is the best out there! The app is extremely user-friendly and I can navigate their page with ease. Everything is at your fingertips and the learning curve is minimal. We are a small startup and the free version gives us what we need while we are growing. They pack in a ton of features in the free version and I will not hesitate to pay for the next plan once our business is profitable and we reach the next level.,The only thing I would like to see Woopra improve is the keywords people use to find our website. 98% of the search queries = encrypted. I don't know if that is Woopra's fault or a security change to the web browsers.,10,The most positive impact Woopra has had on our business is the results we get from our analytics. We make better choices with our data and it gives us the knowledge we need to focus our efforts on the results. Knowledge is power; we build our marketing campaigns around our data results.,,Zoho CRM, Zoho Social, Zoho SalesIQ, MailChimp, Google DriveWoopra is a functional tool that is great for growing companies.Woopra was used by myself and a few others as we assessed what software our CSM team was going to adopt. We really liked a lot of the cross team functionality, but the team I was on found a major lack of adoption from the sales team. We also used Woopra in our product department (we offer a cloud-based service) to track customer use, which was very insightful for tracking customer engagement and campaign effectiveness. Woopra set up was very quickly too. Perhaps because we already have a large integration team, but we were up and running in less than 4 months.,Customer profiles were fantastic for the detail oriented industry we are in. We could quickly know about MPAs, compliance restrictions and easy upsells for our customers. Customer tracking was incredibly handy as well. We could organize engagement campaigns based on which of our uses need it most. Quick integration into our systems was nice too. We use a dozen or so softwares that are a part of their integration partners, which made cross team communication very convenient.,The price point seems a little high... Valuing a software is tough, and I know Woopra would sign this one off, but this leads into my next point. The package never saw much expansion. I would have liked to see updates to improve and expand functionality. Sometimes you see client pages disappear, things would sometime freeze or take a while to load, and there was a few documents we would have liked added.,8,Really helped us begin to segment our users based on their engagement and retention. Helped increase retention by about 1.5% after about 5 months of implementation (don't shoot the messenger if your team can't implement that quickly). I felt like it had great potential to create a pipeline between sales and the CSM, but I had trouble getting the sales team to implement it properly as they had their noses deep in calls and emails (they struggle entering notes in SalesForces as well, so it's more a company specific problem).,Intercom and Totango,Totango, Intercom, Gainsight
Woopra

Woopra Reviews

Woopra
Top Rated Award
Filter 18 vetted Woopra reviews and ratings
June 25, 2018

Woopra Review: "Straightforward, easy and fast to implement and get going"

• Works fast with a clean interface. It is easy to use for non-expert users.
  • Has proven to be reliable, compared to other products that seemed to lose some events or reflect them late.
  • The main live view dashboard gives a very fast look at the actual load of the site.
  • User explorer could get some upgrades. It has sometimes been difficult to filter some actions, or groups of actions or combine filters.
  • Can add more cards to the live dashboard.
  • More context data on the user, the device being used, etc.
We have only used it on web applications so I would recommend it in that case. Deploy has been pretty straightforward. Usage is very intuitive so if you are looking for an analytics product to implement fast and easy (for example for a startup or when starting a project) it is also a good scenario to recommend Woopra. The free tier has been pretty useful to us.
Brian Alonzo profile photo
April 23, 2018

User Review: "Woopra Is Simple And Powerful"

• Woopra does a great job showing you stats for specific site visitors.
  • The install and setup process is very easy and intuitive.
  • Woopra does a fantastic job showing the technology being used my our visitors.
  • I love Woopra's ability to show geographically where a user is located.
  • I would like ability to view the stats in an offline app. The browser is good but sometimes it's easier to use a desktop application
  • Being able to track leads attributed to an online marketing plan would be a great feature to add.
  • It would be helpful if Woopra allowed us to tie into PPC and Search campaigns.
Woopra is a great replacement for Google Analytics when you need a fast and easy way to interpret your website's stats.
Read Brian Alonzo's full review
May 02, 2018

Woopra Review: "Gain detailed insight with ease"

• Visit history of individual people (actual pages visited)
  • Daily stats on people by filtering measure
  • CSV downloads of data
  • Lack of documentation and definition (what does 'x' mean?)
  • Setup of funnels - inconsistent results (a lot of conditions have a time related rule, but this is not made particularly clear)
  • New Woopra (I like the old version much better)
Well suited for organisations who are not particularly keen on Google Analytics (GA) and are trying to understand how people use their site (and have the time to delve into the detail). If you just want the high-level figures, it's probably not worth the cost. The cost increases significantly as you hit a set threshold of page views.
Cindy Romanowski profile photo
March 30, 2017

User Review: "Woopra is wonderful!"

• Hands down, their user interface is the best out there! The app is extremely user-friendly and I can navigate their page with ease. Everything is at your fingertips and the learning curve is minimal.
  • We are a small startup and the free version gives us what we need while we are growing. They pack in a ton of features in the free version and I will not hesitate to pay for the next plan once our business is profitable and we reach the next level.
  • The only thing I would like to see Woopra improve is the keywords people use to find our website. 98% of the search queries = encrypted. I don't know if that is Woopra's fault or a security change to the web browsers.
My rating of Woopra is the absolute best possible. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an analytics website that prefers a visual interface and a beautiful design. I have not encountered any problems using their app -- ZERO! Their integration with other marketing software, such as MailChimp, helps our company zero in on our marketing campaigns and gives us the information we need to make better choices. I LOVE Woopra and think they are the best out there! I have used other websites and there is no comparison!
Read Cindy Romanowski's full review
May 16, 2017

Review: "Woopra is a functional tool that is great for growing companies."

• Customer profiles were fantastic for the detail oriented industry we are in. We could quickly know about MPAs, compliance restrictions and easy upsells for our customers.
  • Customer tracking was incredibly handy as well. We could organize engagement campaigns based on which of our uses need it most.
  • Quick integration into our systems was nice too. We use a dozen or so softwares that are a part of their integration partners, which made cross team communication very convenient.
  • The price point seems a little high... Valuing a software is tough, and I know Woopra would sign this one off, but this leads into my next point.
  • The package never saw much expansion. I would have liked to see updates to improve and expand functionality. Sometimes you see client pages disappear, things would sometime freeze or take a while to load, and there was a few documents we would have liked added.
It's hard for me to say exactly who I think Woopra is for, but it would be a great software to have in our early years. Don't get me wrong, Woopra is great, but it can be a little hard to take what it offers to my managers/team and try to explain why the price is a little high, and it won't suit all our needs.

If you are a big company, with revenue to spare on a CSM team, that works in a specialized industry, that doesn't require massive amounts of note and tracking, I think Woopra is right for you. I think some good examples would be utility companies with user portals, or maybe specialized mobile apps that serve a specific purpose (say security camera diagnostics). I think that Woopra would give you an ROI and reduce your need for team growth in less than 6 months.
April 17, 2017

Woopra Review: "A different type of web and native tracking tool"

I was introduced to Woopra when we were hired to develop a native app on iOS and Android. The organization that hired us was currently using Woopra on their website and wanted to have it implemented on the apps for cross device tracking. Woopra is a unique tracking tool that allows for the capture of personal identifying information, which addresses the need of this organization as it can also act as a CRM of sorts. It is important to note that the website and apps are product offerings that users pay for, and upon doing so, they agree to have their PII collected.
  • It is quite easy to implement once the structure of the platform is understood.
  • Funnel building and capabilities look powerful, although I do not use them personally.
  • Reports are very simple to set up as they are based entirely on the schema/strategy that you create.
  • The interface is not set up well for analysis.
  • The native developers I worked with did not like that the SDK has not been updated in a few years.
  • The interface does not make tools, such as building segments and creating filters, very intuitive.
Woopra is quite simple to implement but does not provide the tools necessary for in-depth analysis. I see this as an ideal tool for a product owner who wants to understand high level audience metrics, be able to quickly see conversion rates around the goals of the product, and be able to reach out to users to obtain further information to help improve the UX.
Ross Reynolds profile photo
October 13, 2016

Review: "Woopra - Great Analytics for SaaS Product Managers"

We implemented Woopra as our web analytics solution at a B2B SaaS company. We wanted to be able to track customers through their full lifecycle, from the first visit to the website, to lead, to customer and active user. A key requirement was to be able to identify individual users in real time for the purposes of funneling "Product Qualified Leads" from our freemium product to the dSales development reps. Once converted, we also wanted to understand product and feature usage on an account by account basis, to understand how they were driving revenue.
  • Woopra tracks *individual users and customer accounts*. It cannot be understated how important this is. Google Analytics and other low cost solutions only sample users and provide aggregate data. For enterprise sales, this is critical. Likewise, for product managers trying to segment product usage by types of accounts, this is incredibly useful.
  • Woopra updates user analytics in real time. This is critical in a sales context as you want to be able to follow up quickly on opportunities. Likewise, it is useful for customer success as they can see usage in real time for an individual they are supporting.
  • Woopra has the most turnkey integrations of any web analytics solution on the market. By far the most useful are Marketo, Salesforce, and Slack, but there are several more we didn't tap into. While any solution worth its salt has an API, Woopra's integrations usually require a login and/or API key, and you are good to go. Here is the current list: https://www.woopra.com/appconnect/.
  • Woopra enables B2B product managers to track product and feature usage by revenue, not just clicks. Again, in a B2B context, this is critical, as there are high-value users and low-value users. Knowing the difference is critical.
  • Woopra's implementation is super simple. We were able to set it up with a couple of hours of one frontend developer and some help from our product intern.
  • The current version of the product does not have the easiest setup and visualization for custom reports and dashboards. Not a blocker to usage, just not as easy as it should be. A major update is in the works as of this review, though, so check the latest release. The team is very responsive to user feedback, so most of the usability nits should be resolved with this update.
  • There are some additional new features coming out fall 2016, so check out the latest there.
Woopra is great for:
  • B2B Companies who want account based analytics
  • Supporting Account Based Marketing
  • Identifying Product Qualified Leads from a SaaS Product with a Freemium model
  • Product Managers who want to analyze product and feature usage on an individual level
  • Providing Product KPIs such as Total Revenue behind users per Product per Feature. For example, we just launched this big feature, what's the value of the accounts that used it?
  • Identifying navigation paths and support issues. For example, what features or pages logged the most help articles and support requests?
The company also has a lot of B2C customers, especially in the e-commerce space. Although they also serve this market, this wasn't our use case.
Read Ross Reynolds's full review
Brent Pearson profile photo
April 08, 2015

Review: "Want to Really Understand How Your Customers Are Using Your Product? - Try Woopra!"

We have been designing and building a new B2B SaaS product for about a year now. We have recently entered the Beta Testing phase and I needed a product that would answer one fundamental question...."Do we have the product right? Is it working for our customers". So I didn't want a high level analytics tool.... I wanted a tool that let me look into the "black box" of our application and understand how well it was working, and how customers were using it.
  • Love the interactive nature of Woopra. When you come up with a question, you can query Woopra and it will give you answers in seconds.
  • Love the retrospective nature of its labels.... Define a specific segment of your customer base, and Woopra will highlight them. With other systems I've had to define the segments up front.
  • Love the ability to define triggers and alerts and have Woopra notify me when certain conditions are met.... whether it's a new VIP customer that has just signed up, or a problem with our site... Woopra alerts us in real-time.
  • Being able to adjust little things on the reports (like column width) would improve the experience, however so far Woopra have been great in reacting to feedback.
  • Their new customizable dashboard could be improved in terms of layout and customization.
I really do love Woopra. It is one of the most powerful and flexible tools I've used in terms of understanding what your customers are doing with your web site or application. When you are launching a product or site, often you don't know all the questions you need to ask when you start off, however Woopra really allows you to interrogate the user behaviour on demand. I also love the ability to explore the funnel analysis by different dimensions. Eg. What is our conversion rate by day, or by platform, or for customers from different industries, or countries. Wonderful insights!!!
Read Brent Pearson's full review
Anthony Soohoo profile photo
May 29, 2014

Woopra: "Review by a Co-Founder & CEO"

Dot & Bo has tested many other analytics packages in the market and I feel that Woopra is the most advanced and flexible advanced analytics platform for our needs. A lot of great features are available for the novice to the most advanced users in our organization. Amazingly knowledgeable support who are responsive to our needs. I would highly recommend Woopra.
  • Flexibility of API
  • Ease of setting up customized tracking events for each use case
  • Powerful label creator to track customized events
  • Real-time view and visualization
  • Amazing service
  • More approachable UX for novice
  • Better onboarding videos
Fast, easy and responsive
Read Anthony Soohoo's full review
Jason Dainter profile photo
May 23, 2014

Review: "Woopra - Real time analytics done properly!"

Woopra provides a very visual way for us to break down our real time metrics for Eco Market but also since it stores data nicely into funnels we also use it to make decisions based over time. This has been a pain point with other analytical tools, most real time tools are *too* real time and do not really give you anything meaningful. Most other tools that don't cover real don't let you delve into each specific user to dig further into their patterns and behaviors. Woopra lets you do both, very well.
  • Real time customer analytics
  • Customer funnel analysis
  • Event tracking
  • Cohort analysis
  • More integrations with third party tools
Woopra is very well suited to startups since its clever triggers and filters let you really segment customers giving you accurate data. When startups don't have that many users to segment, accuracy is vital to give you proper metrics so it is very suitable for this.
Read Jason Dainter's full review
Benny Luo profile photo
May 31, 2014

User Review: "LOVE Woopra!"

Not only is Woopra an amazing product, but their customer service is outstanding. It's clear that they truly care about their clients needs and will do whatever it takes to make sure they're met. I'm very glad to have randomly stumbled upon this product 5 years ago.
  • Product
  • Customer Service
  • Communication.
  • The app could be slightly better. Sometimes it freezes when I try to open it.
Anyone looking for a quality analytics tracking tool should definitely use Woopra. The GUI is beautiful and easy to follow unlike their competitors.
Read Benny Luo's full review
Steve Reeder, MBA profile photo
September 11, 2013

User Review: "Woopra - Does some things other can't."

• Provides web traffic by company or organization so a user can see interest by company. Potentially, it can help direct marketing and sales efforts.
  • Nice web based GUI.
  • Easy installation - simple code install and you are running.
  • Free module gives excellent information at no cost with easy to set up "actions".
  • Does an excellent job at tracking PDF downloads.
  • Discontinuing the desktop based client was an enormous disappointment.
  • Removing the chat agent made the product less useful to our organization.
  • Inability to download data to Excel format
  • Free version does not allow you to see data more than 90 days old.
Adding back the desktop client would make this product much more appealing as this was the KEY differentiator in an already crowded space.
Read Steve Reeder, MBA's full review
Kara Thornton profile photo
October 16, 2013

Review: "Using Woopra for International Companies"

• The product was helpful in managing our international reach. I needed to listen to social on an international level and having the ability to integrate those conversations was critical.
  • Generating customer reports was time consuming.
Read Kara Thornton's full review

About Woopra

Woopra is a fully-integrated Customer Journey Analytics platform that helps organizations to visualize, analyze and experience every touchpoint in the customer journey, empowering data-driven teams to grow and innovate substantially faster. With more than 200,000 users and 1,000 innovative customers across the world, Woopra provides the first unified analytics solution that is used by SaaS, eCommerce and On-Demand services for understanding, engaging and connecting with customers through data.

Data below provided by the vendor

Woopra tracks usage across your website, product and mobile applications. The platform offers 51+ one-click integrations with partners such as Salesforce, Marketo, Intercom and Segment to seamlessly unify disparate data points across tools, teams and touchpoints.

Advanced analytics reports include Customer Journeys, Trends and Retention reports powered by consolidated data. Translating numbers into people and opening entirely new views of the who, the what and the how in your data.

Deployment Type

3. Customer Journey Analytics
  4. Trends Analytics
  5. Retention Analytics
  6. Triggers and Real-time Automation

Premium Consulting/Integration Services Available?

Support Options
  • Phone (only for paying customers)