Overall Satisfaction with WordPress
WordPress is simply one of the best and easiest content management systems to use. It is simple enough for first-time users to learn, yet robust enough for experienced users to get the full functionality out of a CMS if needed. It's my platform of choice when putting up a website and there is no lack of developers, themes, and plugins to help you get stuff done. When compared to other platforms, this can't be beaten for its functionality, freedom, and speed. What is solves is the ability to put up a good quality website at a low cost and with tons of functionality.
- Content management system for blog
- Functionality for SEO and ease of use and customization
- Speed, speed, speed. You can make this CMS blazing fast with the right optimization and hosting.
- The only thing I could gripe about is not having a fully fluid builder like Showit but that is it. There are similar builders like it but not that flexible.
- Speed is crucial and being able to put up a website fast and having it run quickly is very important and hard to even quantify into ROI but is very valuable.
- The ability to add plugins and make quick changes is very nice and requires less developer work which is a nice cost savings on a website.
There are other CMS and website builders in the market and while they do offer their own value, their number of developers, ability to customize and add functionality to the site, is very limited as well as their number of themes. They can't compare SEO-wise, and you can't really optimize the websites to run faster on those packaged builders because you can really optimize the server settings or code. So WordPress beats those all in one platform easily.
Do you think WordPress delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WordPress's feature set?
Did WordPress live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of WordPress go as expected?
Would you buy WordPress again?
[WordPress is well suited when] making a business website, personal website, or maybe even if you were transferring over from another inferior CMS. I also recommend growing businesses that want to have more visibility online and more control over the hosting and speed of their site.
WordPress Feature Ratings
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Feel confident using