WordPress Reviews

Pawan Regmi | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 29, 2020

Website Creation and Design Made Simple.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I work at Refresh Exact Center which is a multi education trainer in the field for computers, and we sell a service creating websites and hosting. And I am an employee who creates and designs websites for customers. As someone with more than 2 years' experience in WordPress, I came to realize that WordPress is one of the best website creating and designing software.
Read Pawan Regmi's full review
February 26, 2020

WordPress is excellent for business websites

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We have used WordPress for years to create websites for our businesses. We have one main business (our school) and some smaller businesses which we've also created websites for. It's great to be able to do everything online so we're not tethered to a specific computer. It's also very beneficial to have the regular security updates, to be able to change the look of our website quickly and easily in the form of themes, and the vast array of plugins that allow us to add many different features to our sites.
Diego Pacheco | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 28, 2020

Building websites quickly and easily with WordPress

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

WordPress is used and maintained by the marketing team and a third party company that hosts our portal/blog. It is used to present the company, products and ways of contacting customers and potential customers with the company. There is a blog where the marketing company publishes articles related to the company's field of activity as well as videos or texts explaining the technologies used in our products/services.
Read Diego Pacheco's full review
Xavier Knight | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 02, 2019

WordPress for Website Growth

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using Wordpress as a means of recruitment. With our organization and just the nature of the industry cluster we are in, there is an extremely high turnover rate. Therefore we utilize just about any product we can to help with recruitment and retention. Through Wordpress, we can create an appealing website to attract candidates to work for our company. We are also able to track the traffic our website receives and therefore adjust things to make the website itself more worth our while.
Read Xavier Knight's full review
Kate Knight | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 20, 2019

WordPress for Medical Blog

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Health and Willness uses WordPress a great deal of the time. This is how we have created our entire website and continue to utilize it to post our weekly (sometimes biweekly) blog posts showcasing a great plethora of medical information for new nurses. The entire organization does use the program, though, we use it in different facets. My supervisor does more of the behind-the-scenes coding and formatting to get the perfect look for the website, where I am more of the day-to-day, posting new posts and checking our analytics. It has been a great way to grow our email list and ultimately create the client base we were looking for.
Read Kate Knight's full review
James Hicks | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 12, 2019

WordPress For The Win!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

WordPress is our CMS (content management system) of choice for all our blog content properties. Administration is extremely easy since WordPress is operated as a SaaS and does not needed to be loaded on a centralized system.
Read James Hicks's full review
Daniel Morse | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 10, 2019

Perfect, and where it isn't, it can be made so

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

The WordPress platform (we use the stand-alone product) is the absolute perfect way to establish a public-facing presence in the world. We (and I as an individual) use it for our primary website, which is to provide information for our potential customers, but also for blogging smaller updates and celebrations/milestones we reach.
It is my go-to software for websites because it is just so versatile, flexible, reliable, and literally perfect. It always works.
Read Daniel Morse's full review
Richard Peterson | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 08, 2019

WordPress is my go-to tool for quick micro-sites

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

WordPress is a great tool for quickly building microsites without having to bring in your digital agency for an expensive and long-drawn-out build process. I can organize my wireframes and have a junior assistant hammer it out. Very intuitive for a novice to use and easy for me to go in as a senior manager to make my improvements.
Read Richard Peterson's full review
January 07, 2020

WordPress for Blogging and Business

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

WordPress is used to power my staffing organization's website for blogging, taking in resume's from job candidates, and for seeking business from employers. We use WordPress to handle form data, post regular content, and host media. WordPress is used by the entire organization, though it is only directly managed by the Strategy department. We have also used WordPress to handle a small amount of eCommerce.
December 17, 2019

Powerful Software Offers Lots of Customization at a Price

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Early in my tenure at Bepress, we elected to revamp our corporate website and selected Wordpress as our solution of choice. This was the first time our company had worked with Wordpress, and to the extent that the corporate website is used by the whole organization I suppose it was used by the whole organization, however, the users were almost entirely the Marketing team.
December 12, 2019

WordPress is a worthy CMS and blogging platform

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

WordPress is a pretty malleable platform. It can be used as a simple website, blog, or you can extend it with a variety of plugins to morph it into almost anything else. I have deployed this as both a website and a blog in multiple instances. I've also used plugins to secure the site as well as add additional features such as file sharing and media. It's free software that can be quickly deployed and is relatively simple to run. Low cost and overhead make this a great tool.
November 07, 2019

A superior blogging tool

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

WordPress is a helpful tool for our marketing and fundraising departments. We use WordPress to show how awesome it is to be a Girl Scout and encourage other girls to join. We write and create posts to show what our organization is doing, what community projects the Girl Scouts have been working on, and the benefits of joining a Girl Scout troop. We are able to create content that matches our brand but is separate from our website, which gives us the freedom to get creative. It helps solve the problem of outreach, as we see a decline in interest as girls get older.
October 17, 2019

WordPress Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Wordpress is used to build smaller sites that we need to look good, and be able to create within a timely manner. Wordpress also allows us to create great looking content/websites for our clients, and it's easy to hand over the editing capabilities to them with little training on the CMS.
Martin Aranovitch | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 21, 2019

WordPress Can Save You Thousands Of Dollars On Web Development Costs And Put You In The Driver's Seat Of Your Online Vehicle!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I have used WordPress for years to build websites for business clients, and also ran government and local council-sponsored training seminars and workshops teaching businesses how to grow their presence online using WordPress.

After building hundreds of WordPress sites over the years and authoring a series of detailed WordPress training guides for beginners. I have recently turned all of my WordPress knowledge and expertise into a comprehensive Free WordPress training site at WPCompendium.org and developed WPTrainMe - a WordPress tutorials plugin that allows users to get instant access to hundreds of detailed WordPress step-by-step tutorials from their own WordPress dashboards.
Read Martin Aranovitch's full review
Mike Toger | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 28, 2019

WordPress - A great platform

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use WordPress for our own website as well as several clients. Using the new BigCommerce App integration we have two clients that are now selling their products on separate websites increasing their web presence. This is a very cost effective way to expand on the web. The amount of Plug-ins for WordPress make customization very easy.
Read Mike Toger's full review
April 29, 2019

WordPress for the win (for content)

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

The corporate website is hosted with WordPress and all users, content and digital marketing efforts rely on WordPress as a framework to support the organization.
Dave Moll | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 13, 2018

WordPress is Built to Impress

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

When we take on new clients, many times they need a website overhaul. Wordpress is our go to solution for this. I've been developing in Wordpress for a number of years that it's actually more cost effective for our agency to custom build a theme than find an off-the-shelf theme. This way we can address all the custom feature requests for the client. When the website is complete, Worpdress is very user-friendly. It is easy for us to train not only our internal staff on updates, maintenance, new content and upkeep, but also to train the client how to use their brand new website.

Since most of our clients have a Wordpress website, it is very simple for our internal staff to work on multiple client websites. An issue or problem solved on one website, means the same issue is so much quicker to resolve on the remaining client sites. Our internal staff can make changes, updates to forms, add new content, add new calls to action, build new landing pages -- all without hours of training. It's a great resource we can add to our client and account management. This really helps keep our client costs down!

Read Dave Moll's full review
Ben Beck | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 09, 2018

A great content management solution/website builder for most businesses

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our main website is hosted on WordPress, and I've been at several other employers who also used WordPress as their primary CRM. It is used across the company, from customer support, to product development, to sales and to marketing. Marketing owns the WordPress instance and is responsible for maintaining it, ensuring it is kept up to date, etc.
Read Ben Beck's full review
Danish Mirza Baig | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 23, 2018

The best Content Management System!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I always wanted to have my own website and I used to think that I have to contact someone who can create a website for me but after some time, I started learning on my own about how to create a website. WordPress helped a lot when I created my first website that was a free website and I learned a lot about it. After learning many things I decided to guide others about it that's when I started freelancing. Now I can offer many services to people when it comes to WordPress.
Read Danish Mirza Baig's full review
Fedor Paretsky | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 26, 2019

Quick, intuitive solution for hosting a blog/site

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

WordPress is used to host all of our blog posts and pages on a server purely serving these pages. We use it as a combination of a CMS, editor, and designer for all of our articles and pages. It is used mostly by Engineers writing articles or founders writing updates on progress.
Read Fedor Paretsky's full review

Role-based user permissions (56)
API (42)
Internationalization / multi-language (36)
WYSIWYG editor (52)
Code quality / cleanliness (55)
Admin section (59)
Page templates (57)
Library of website themes (57)
Mobile optimization / responsive design (56)
Publishing workflow (54)
Form generator (50)
Content taxonomy (51)
SEO support (54)
Bulk management (42)
Availability / breadth of extensions (55)
Community / comment management (54)

About WordPress

Wordpress is an open-source publishing platform popular with bloggers and a content management system. The appearance of a Wordpress site and many of its functions are managed through themes, and further customizable through altering code, though altering code is not required; templates and plugins to expand its capabilities are plentiful. Wordpress features integrated link management, and a search-engine friendly permalink structure. WordPress now allows multiple blogs to exist within one installation. Websites may host their own blogging communities, controlling and moderating content from a single dashboard.

Wordpress is popular due to its simplicity and modifiability. Furthermore implementing Wordpress costs only time. Two paid versions exist. The $99 premium plan allows a user an ad free custom domain with 13GB of space and advanced customization. The $299 Business plan allows unlimited space and supports eCommerce as well.