Overall Satisfaction with WordPress VIP
We use WordPress VIP to provide our clients with a stable hosting platform. We switched to WordPress VIP after facing issues with downtime and slow customer support with other platforms. WordPress VIP fulfilled our expectations on these subjects.
- When you open a ticket, support will respond very quickly
- You won't encounter any problems concerning downtime
- Performance isn't affected by increased traffic
- There aren't any smaller hosting packages for organizations with lower budgets
- Plug-in updates through the repo can be somewhat tedious
- Timezone issues with support can happen occasionally
- Our time spent solving server-side problems dropped
- We're not losing as much time as we used to waiting for responses from support
- We aren't having problems with downtime anymore
Except some occasional issues concerning timezones, support has been really fast and helpful.
We haven't had any problems with performance on any of our larger projects. Performance scales really well with increasing traffic.
VIP Dashboard functionality isn't the best. Other than that we haven't had any difficulties using WordPress VIP.
Do you think WordPress VIP delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WordPress VIP's feature set?
Did WordPress VIP live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of WordPress VIP go as expected?
Would you buy WordPress VIP again?
Regarding their competitors, VIP is really suitable for larger clients with more demanding technical needs. Performance doesn't drop no matter the size of the project. Not thinking about downtime or performance dropping allows you to focus on other aspects of your role and deliver overall higher quality to your clients in larger projects.