Overall Satisfaction with WORK[etc]
My whole company uses WORK[etc] for timesheets, knowledge base (e.g. a wiki-like setup), CRM (e.g. customer details), lead tracking/generation, and support cases. Keeping the whole of it together means less running around for information.
- It does timesheets quite well. Filter by day, week, or month. View totals for everything or just totals for a specific project.
- CRM is another big plus for WORK[etc]. Search by any field and find all the matches. Add people to companies (or to specific locations of a company). View phone numbers, emails, etc. All just a quick search away.
- Project management is very useful for us. All the graphs and charts you'll need to visualise your progress. View costings and see what tasks are still outstanding.
- Being able to lock down timesheets would be helpful (i.e. after a month, you can't go back and edit so the boss can officially use your numbers for submitting invoices).
- Some improved efficiency would be nice. While everything always loads, it feels like there can be a bit of a delay sometimes.
- We used to use multiple products that each did a specific subsection of what WORK[etc] offers. There were multiple logins to remember per person, each interacted in a different way, and there was no guarantee that they could (or would) talk to each other. Using one product has made life so much simpler...and cheaper!
When clients are using our software and run into an issue, they can send an email to a support email address that automatically generates a support case, and sends out emails to the appropriate team members, who, after looking into the issue, can respond via WORK[etc] and keep track of all client-us communication.