Overall Satisfaction with Workato
Workato is used as an intelligent automation platform to integrate complex systems across the enterprise. Before Workato, new interfaces would take several months of deep dive requirements analysis, expensive development, and thorough, resource-intensive quality testing. By implementing Workato, API and integration tasks can be completed in days instead of weeks, allowing for truly Agile implementation.
- Dynamic integrations allow for rapid development, testing, and deployment
- Community Recipes leverage existing development and field mapping for accelerated integration
- Support for Bots
- Communicate roadmap of new features, on-premises adapter capabilities
- Extremely rapid development - a lab interface can be built in less than an hour.
- Workato lends itself to Agile development, meaning proving out designs and interface ideas quickly to assist with longer-term strategy decisions.