March 27, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Workato
Currently, we've implemented Workato in the XPO Last Mile client data integration department, however it is slowly spreading across the other divisions of the enterprise as they learn about it. For Last Mile, Workato addresses gaps in our enterprise platform and provides seamless integration for internal or B2B use cases leveraging the APIs exposed by both parties.
- Most use cases require no code! Imagine connecting 2 applications without writing a single line of code...it almost feels futuristic
- Not having to download anything locally to use the product. Workato runs fully out of the browser
- The number of out-of-the-box connectors that offer turn-key solutions to business problems
- Customization has a bit of a learning curve associated with it. Be prepared to expand your programming knowledge for any deep customization, however having the option to customize is critical
- Online training material is out there, but can be a bit cumbersome to read through and retain. More straight-forward online training material would help 10 fold
- Development time is where we'll incur most cost. Time-to-market is unreal with Workato, which cascades into tremendous cost savings realized
- We haven't felt any negative implications to ROI to date
Workato outfits our client data integration space perfectly. We're often tasked to create custom integration products between us and our vendors, and being able to provide a solution in the time-to-market pace that Workato offers often surprises our vendors. Low cost, on budget, on time...Workato is the secret sauce.