Overall Satisfaction with Workfront
- Flexibility of creating user fields
- Ease of creating and using views
- Ease of creating and using groupings
- Dashboards could be more robust
- One page status/executive type format
Portfolio management is good. Working with vendors/others that use Microsoft project is not. Also difficult when developers use other systems for tasks and time reporting. People do not want to duplicate efforts, and that makes team members resistant to using the system for updates on what they are doing.