Workzone Review: "The Organizer"https://www.trustradius.com/project-managementWorkzoneUnspecified6.2221012014-01-11T19:09:52.425Z
- Easy to learn, even for the less software savvy person.
- Very user friendly so it's quick and straight-forward.
- Well organized.
- We don't use the document manager because we move our clients through 5 workspaces. When you do this, you lose your documents. There is a big warning prior to doing it, but this won't work for us.
- There seems to be down times in which there are glitches they are working on. But they are good about updating us on the problem and their progress.
- The add task "+" is a bit deceiving.
- We are all over the country, so it has helped to keep us up to date with the process.
- It has made us, as leaders, outline the process so it can be used and understood by all.
- It makes everyone accountable.
I voted to renew. But in the future, we may consider more of a recruiting-type of program. We need something that will interface more with our other systems. Or perhaps in another year, Workzone will be enhanced to do more of what our particular company needs.
It is great for new employees. It's easy to learn, which is beneficial when everything is new to a person. Also, it outlines the process so all employees can see where we are at or what needs to happen next. I think it is well-priced so even smaller businesses can take advantage of it's organizational benefits.