Overall Satisfaction with WorkZone
We use WorkZone across the entire organization to manage all custom projects for our clients. We also use it as a way to manage our advisory service clients, as there are tasks we perform each and every month for each account. It helps to keep projects moving along at a determined pace so that we can deliver drafts to clients according to our agreement.
- The to-do list gives a great overview of tasks do, keeping me on track for the day and allowing me to prioritize easily.
- It's a great way to move projects along between different members of our work team and we're able to customize by placing comments in the notes section of each task.
- Email reminders help to move things along when other duties take us away from WorkZone. Despite using it daily, sometimes we need a reminder to check in on a project!
- It's easy to customize templates if a task or group of tasks need to be added to a particular project or multiple similar projects. This makes making changes faster!
- I'd like to have additional features where we can add URL's and contact information for each project. This way, folks could go to one place to get all of the information for one project.
- The overall visual impact of WorkZone could be improved. Nothing too busy, but the ability to color code notes (highlighting, etc.) would be helpful to draw attention to urgent items.
- Making WorkZone more intuitive may assist folks - pop-ups regarding dependencies, simpler explanations when trying to build projects and mistakes are made, etc.
- It has positively affected our workflow - keeping projects moving without requiring constant back and forth of emails and other communications.
- It has helped our team to avoid missing crucial steps in project and client management.
- We are definitely more efficient when WorkZone is being used and updated properly!