Overall Satisfaction with Xero
- Xero provides great looking invoicing features that can be tailored to your company.
- Xero is aesthetic across the board from the homepage, to entering and paying bills and generating reports.
- Xero is easy to understand and one can quickly master the software.
- Maybe some online training videos?
- Hover option for homepage navigation tabs.
- Option to save PDF files in Xero.
- Better customer service.
- Fast and easy invoicing.
- Easy to change or edit an entry.
I used Unleashed previously to Xero. Unleashed is a fine program, but it is more bulky and less fluid when it comes to making or adjusting an entry. I chose to make the change to xXero after some trusted recommendations and a trial run. Needless to say, I'm still with Xero and couldn't be happier.
Xero is great for smaller businesses. When selecting a new software to use, I asked myself: Will it be easy to use? Will it do everything I need it to? Does it bring value to my business and accounting needs? Can I train another person to use it? The short answer is absolutely yes!
Xero Feature Ratings
Renewal won't be a question for my company. Xero--with our 12 month run thus-far--has proven to be reliable, capable, and idiot proof. I rely heavily on value brought to the consumer, this is no exception. I look forward to many years of working with Xero. And in those many years making and breaking company goals with Xero behind the scenes.