Overall Satisfaction with Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins
We use the Yoast WordPress plugin for multiple projects to facilitate the improvement of our SEO results. The plugin is used on the sites we create for ourselves as a company as well as the sites we use for our customers. We populate the keyword and readability information internally as well teaching our customers to use the tool.
- Metadata - The plugin gives you an easy way to edit metadata.
- Keywording - The premium plugin lets you add multiple keywords for SEO.
- Redirects - The plugin automatically handles redirects of removed and renamed pages.
- Social Display - The plugin lets you customize how you want a page to display when linked within social media.
- It would be nice to be able to add keywords in the same box without creating new tabs for each keyword.
- When using a framework the plugin doesn't always pick up on word count, readability, and other things that are on the page.
- This tool makes it easy for me to teach my customers how to improve their SEO. This saves me time from having to fill out all of the information, hence saving labor hours.
- At an enterprise level the plugin is affordable. Without an enterprise level we do not purchase plugins.
It has been years since I have tried another plugin. Yoast is known as the best and I believe they are. Nothing in their plugin has made me even consider looking for a new one.
If you're using WordPress you should be using Yoast SEO. In my opinion, it is the best tool to get the job done. You get metadata, keywords, readability, and social media integration all in one place. It's included on the page/post editing tool so it's front and center where you're more likely to add the information right away rather than waiting.