Zendesk - good value, lots of featureshttps://www.trustradius.com/help-deskZendeskUnspecified8.35171012013-11-04T22:18:11.998Z
Updated February 25, 2015
Zendesk - good value, lots of features
Score 10 out of 101
- Help Center site
- SalesForce integration
Overall Satisfaction with Zendesk
- Zendesk offers a lot of functionality -- self-service site, post-case surveys, chat, voice services, advanced reporting -- all in one package.
- The amount of services available for the cost is extremely reasonable.
- It's very easy to use -- you can set up some sophisticated automation very easily.
- They also offer additional educational services -- webinars, user groups, training -- to help better educate myself and my team.
- Their own support has been hit or miss for me. I received advice which subsequently took down our self-service site for two days. They acknowledged it was bad advice on their end, but we looked somewhat ridiculous. We use their voices services, and had intermittent issues over the last 6 months. They have been addressing them, but it has caused my team some frustration and has taken a long time to resolve.
- They recently rolled out a new self-service portal which is really beautiful and awesome. It does not allow reporting though, which is disappointing since the previous version had really wonderful reporting capabilities. The reporting is supposed to return in a future release, but not knowing that we would lose a really valuble feature before we upgraded was disappointing.
- My team is able to resolve support cases 75% of the time on the first attempt. That's huge. With the macros and self-service site finding features my team is able to run faster. We added fields to capture case reason and approximate time to resolve (after attending a Zendesk training session that they provided and suggested this) and can now see what tickets are taking up time or frequent reasons in order to eliminate these call drivers.
- My team has a 4 business hour SLA for first response and hits it 99% of the time. Much of this is due to the efficiency we have with Zendesk -- the voice tickets are created when someone calls in and the recording attached to the ticket, client pending tickets automatically remind clients to update and close out automatically, cases marked as resolved are automatically closed, frequent responses are easy accessible by my team, etc.
- My current team runs at 1/5 of the cost of my previous job, with a better service level -- none of which would have been attainable with my previous support case system.