Overall Satisfaction with Zendesk Support Suite
Zendesk was used by our Support department to manage incoming email and tweet support requests. Our team would respond to users through Zendesk, and internally we used it to then pull metrics to better understand the number of requests, response time, survey responses, and common issues.
- Easy way to quickly triage email requests from our customers allowing others within the organization to see the history of their requests.
- Metric tracking: Zendesk allowed us to gain insight into a number of different metrics that we wanted to track for both effectiveness and user experience.
- Status holds: We could keep tickets open for users while hiding them internally as we waited to see if they had any follow-up questions.
- Categorizing: It wasn't easy for us to group requests by issue type within the product itself.
- Organization: There was no way to prioritize requests.
- At times, searching within a broad range was difficult to quickly get results.
- Metric tracking
- Department wide collaboration
- It allowed our support team to be fast and effective.
- Gives clear insight into support time for other departments.
- Allowed users to quickly access our Support team via email while reducing phone interactions.
We have switched from Zendesk to Service Cloud in order to align our support and Sales departments.
Do you think Zendesk Support Suite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zendesk Support Suite's feature set?
Did Zendesk Support Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Zendesk Support Suite go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Zendesk Support Suite again?
Zendesk is great for support teams that are looking to track tickets, respond to user requests via email, and also gain insights into various metrics telling you the effectiveness of both the support representatives and different parts of the product itself. This may have been an internal miss on our end, but in my experience, Zendesk isn't as well suited for teams that are looking for easy organization of user requests based on certain products or features to feed directly to those best suited to answer specific questions.