Overall Satisfaction with ZeroBounce
ZeroBounce is now our only email verification company. We use massive email campaigns to help our clients promote their crowdfunded offerings and drive traffic to their investment page. Our clients provide us with their email lists that are often old and outdated, so they need to be cleaned of dead emails. One thing that ESP's HATE is a list that contains bad emails. Before we used ZeroBounce we once had an account suspended because it contained too many emails that were no longer good. We learned our lesson, and now we deliver exceptionally clean lists to our ESP.
- ZeroBounce provides us with not only valid emails but also separates the catch all addresses
- Their security is probably the best in the world
- Their support is exceptionally responsive
- They are more economical than our previous provider
- I wish they had a way to actually create the emails
- We've worked with ESP's that have good templates and I wish ZeroBounce has those
- The security is SO good that it can be a little troublesome
- Great support
- Easy to use
- We have had a good response from our emails
- We have not been suspended by our ESP
- We have impressed our clients
Do you think ZeroBounce delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ZeroBounce's feature set?
Did ZeroBounce live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ZeroBounce go as expected?
Would you buy ZeroBounce again?
ZeroBounce should be used to verify all emails prior to sending ANY campaign. I can't think of any scenario where it should NOT be used. All campaigns that include massive emails really need to be verified for correct email addresses or will chance being suspended by your email Service provider.