Ziflow: Game Changer
October 14, 2021
Ziflow: Game Changer
Country Lead, UK & Ireland
Craft WWMarketing & Advertising, 501-1000 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Ziflow
We use Ziflow for all asset approval with our clients [and] our internal QA process. The platform is used by all clients [and] internal account management, production, and creative teams. It is a life changer for post-production and allows us to collate feedback from all external and internal stakeholders in one place.
- Very intuitive, very little training and onboarding needed for new users.
- Ability to check against old versions as well as other proofs under the same folder.
- Allows for consolidated feedback from all stakeholders.
- Facilitates the QA process.
- Highly customisable workflows.
- I wish there [were] a way to only receive email notifications for client decisions, as I receive a lot of unnecessary emails for internal reviews.
- It would be great if there [were] a way to group assets together for multi-asset campaigns, allowing the client to provide their feedback all within one proof.
- A mobile app would be amazing.
- Seamless transition to remote working during the pandemic.
- Time saver.
- Clear feedback, less misunderstandings.
Ziflow allows us to move content through our review process quickly and efficiently, with clear deadlines and roles and responsibilities.
The collaboration features are very useful, particularly when all team members are working remotely - it allows us to all work together efficiently and for every team member to be aware of the feedback.
Do you think Ziflow delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ziflow's feature set?
Did Ziflow live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Ziflow go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Ziflow again?
Ziflow is a game-changer for advertising and production agencies and works perfectly for any time of asset, whether video, still, or HTML. It is well suited for client feedback and approval; however, [it] is less appropriate for internal collaboration (i.e., editing documents as you would on Google Docs or Office 365).
Extremely intuitive, particularly for clients - very little training or onboarding needed.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using