Go With the Flow
October 19, 2021
Go With the Flow
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Ziflow
Ziflow allows us to route projects through various groups and team members across the agency to collect their input and address it as appropriate.
- The Ziflow dashboard makes it easy to find projects that you've been working on rather than fishing through your email or browser history to find the link.
- The various mark-up tools help make it extremely clear what I'd like changed and to what.
- When I get tagged, simply hitting the reply button brings me directly to the comment, which is very user friendly.
- Being able to change the colors of the mark-ups is a great way to be able to see who is commenting.
- Some of the labeling is overly complex. I'd rather have a feature where I can mark a comment as unread.
- There are times when I'd like to select text, but the accuracy of the text selection tool is off. In these cases, I just use a different tool.
- After leaving a comment, I wish it would remain inside the comment tool, so I wouldn't have to keep going back and forth.
- Productivity improvement.
It has improved it significantly. One way that it recently made a difference is by adding the ability to use a rule on content (bold, ital, superscript, etc.). Before that was the case, I used to need to note everything that was supposed to have a rule on it at the bottom of each comment.
It's a very collaborative platform--it's extremely easy to tag someone to get their input at any stage.
Do you think Ziflow delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ziflow's feature set?
Did Ziflow live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ziflow go as expected?
Would you buy Ziflow again?
I used ProofHQ prior to Ziflow. While the features of ProofHQ were more limited, they worked flawlessly. Ziflow is a little more temperamental, but there are way more features.
I think Ziflow is the best option that I've tried so far for digitally routing projects. I appreciate that they're always improving. Sometimes, I wish they'd simplify some of the features and perfect the basics, but the added features are nice as well.