Clear communication tool to review content quickly and efficiently.
March 24, 2022

Clear communication tool to review content quickly and efficiently.

Overall Satisfaction with Ziflow

We are a 3D visualization studio that provides 3D renderings, floor plans, and animation. Our clients always get 2 previews which we share in Ziflow. We communicate about these renders and other media through Ziflow because we feel the best way to exchange and organize feedback is through this tool. My clients agree on this as well and often compliment us for using the feedback tool. They can share certain images with us and use different symbols and colors all the time to make their feedback very clear to us which for both parties is just the best way to collaborate.
  • Add clear feedback.
  • Clear communication.
  • The use of different sketch tools.
  • When more media is being shared it often gets a bit messy in the folders, we organize everything per project but some clients order 20 images and then these 20 images are all separate proofs. Often the client finds it hard to find a way through all the links that they get. I think they need like an overview page to see all the renders because right now it's not very clear from the beginning.
  • Smooth way of working.
  • Clear communication.
  • A lot of time is saved.
With Ziflow I can easily share the feedback with my team, I just copy the Ziflow and write some of my own extra comments as an art director for the other artists and they can reply to my feedback also make their suggestions to us.

They can also resolve comments and mark them as to do which makes it easy for the team to keep track of the comments that have already been done and the ones that are still a 'to-do' task.
Due to the clear communication, every comment gets applied faster because it's clear to my team what they need to do. I then review the content by going over the last versions of the feedback which is easy to find every time for all previews. Which makes it easy to check comments and approve them so they're ready to send to the client.

Do you think Ziflow delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Ziflow's feature set?

Did Ziflow live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Ziflow go as expected?

Would you buy Ziflow again?

It just provides us with clear communication which is crucial in my business. A lack of communication can for us result in a lot of extra work and time.

I've worked with one other tool as well and I noticed that it works less smoothly in terms of sending specific notifications to certain people. I was also not able to tag people which is very convenient in Ziflow.