Overall Satisfaction with Ziflow
I use Ziflow daily between myself and the marketing department as well as clients in the greater campus. I am the senior designer in charge of branding for the college and with that, I find Ziflow is a simple and effective way to share design solutions and quickly attain feedback from many clients on the same brief.
- Easy to share potential design solutions.
- Effective and efficient feedback.
- Easy to use.
- Easy to teach how to use.
- I have had cases where clients have somehow missed the tools in the additional comments section.
- The most effective thing for any designer is efficiency. Being able to simply upload work and quickly receive client feedback without having to jump on a call or play email tag, greatly reduces time spent away from the important work of actually designing.
Ziflow offers the perfect platform to pull all departments together from right our campus on one singular brief. All feedback is then collected in the same place. It serves to collate critiques from several departments and offices in one funnel.
It has definitely served to speed up the entire process of getting a project from initial brief to approved and finalized iteration.
Do you think Ziflow delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ziflow's feature set?
Did Ziflow live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Ziflow go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Ziflow again?
Being a designer and having worked in different companies that use different methods to critique design solutions, I was happy to have been introduced to and work with Ziflow. It offers streamlined sharing and critiquing. Its simple as adding the relavant client emails, uploading your work and watch the comments come in. It helps me to meet client demands with ease and speed.