Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Books
We use Zoho Books across our entire organization as it integrates with Zoho CRM. I use virtual assistants and it's a super easy way for my virtual assistants to access common information as well as allowing me to see who is doing or has done what. We promote electronic payment with our clients and the embedded electronic payment links as well as the integration when a client pays electronically has saved us plenty of man hours as we don't have to post those paid transactions. I especially like the automated payment reminder features for a/r and only receive notification upon the third reminder. One of the new features that we've just implemented is allowing client access to their own portal so that they can log in securely and see their transaction history as well as any outstanding invoices. We also use Zoho Books on our mobile apps to record expenses. I have tried several different cloud based accounting apps and love Zoho Books.
- Automated a/p payment reminders.
- Remote access by my accountant.
- Integrated electronic client payment without having to post those payments as paid as it's done automatically.
- Ease of set up and use.
- No budgeting.
- Additional banking integration for accepting client payments.
- Better integration with CRM so that Quotes/Estimates, Sales Orders, and Purchase Orders could be entered in either module and appear in the other without having to be input twice.
- It's greatly eased payment processing from clients who pay electronically.
- Being cloud based it's made it possible for us to use virtual assistants.
- With automated a/r past due reminders - that's saved hours a month.
It's cloud based and AccountEdge wasn't at the time we needed it, a cloud based app. Zoho Books updates come automatically which makes it real convenient. Pricing was comparable and with AccountEdge it seems we were having frequent networking issues when being used by multi-users. With Zoho Books we've never had any issues with multiple people using the system at the same time.
If budgeting is mandatory then Zoho Books may not work for you. Being a smaller business and having the ability to export data in Zoho Books, we simply export the data and create our own budgeting. I feel that the budgeting is something that will be coming as a feature pretty soon as I know via the forums it's been requested by many.