Zoho Books, making your accounting easyhttps://www.trustradius.com/accountingZoho BooksUnspecified8.5461012018-11-16T17:40:08.559Z
November 16, 2018
Zoho Books, making your accounting easy
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Books
In our company we use Zoho books across all our departments in all our accounting process be it customers estimates and invoices, stocks and pricing, bank reconciliation, business accounting and reports. It is very helpful in centralizing all the necessary information regarding our sales and invoicing activities. Its project feature and integration with other Zoho products makes it a good tool that is very helpful in our day to day activities and our quarterly and annual reporting.
- The projects feature is what we use a lot it helps setting up projects as well as tracking expenses and bills for the whole project. The budgeting feature is very developed, allowing you to budget by total project cost, total project hours, hours per task, or hours per staff.
- Customer Estimates and Invoices are very easy to setup and send directly from the app (it also has a very nice and customizable reminder option).
- Stock and pricing listings is very intuitive and easy and makes it a very helpful and time saving feature.
- Bank reconciliation and Financial reporting are very developed and make it easy to share information with bookeepers and accounting specialists.
- Bank synchronisation is not available for Moroccan banks (our company operates mainly with Moroccan banks) but i'm sure it will come soon the software is updated very frequently.
- More customizations features.
- A more developed mobile app.
- The price is very good for all the features across platforms.
- Very easy learning curve (no need for extra training to use the software our new employees and people that never used such program managed to learn very quickly).
- It is updated and maintained regularly (features addition and tweaking).
The very easy to read dashboard, the clear categorization, the customization features, the easy learning curve and the seamless integration with other Zoho products (that we use a lot and frequently) are for our company the reasons why we favored Zoho books over other bookeeping solutions. The pricing also was a big factor in our decision.
A simple online accounting software that covers all the basics: estimates, invoices, expenses tracking, bank accounts synchronisation and reports. Visual graphs and quick overviews of financial data on the Dashboard are great and it is also very easy to use cross platform. The information is accessible and easy to share from both the online or mobile app.