Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
I use Zoom on a weekly basis to communicate with other Special Education Directors across the state. We are able to conduct board business, facilitate meetings, reduce travel time and time out of the office. We use Zoom to communicate with remote office locations and facilitate committee work groups.
- Zoom is a reliable platform for communication and sharing screen images.
- Zoom is easy to schedule and initiate or log on to.
- Zoom is easy for new members to acces
- Zoom might consider a chat or notes page for record keeping or facilitating an agenda.
- We have noticed significant cost savings because there is less need to travel for shorter meetings.
- We have achieved better engagement and participation from multiple stakeholders across the state.
Zoom is well suited for routine update meetings, providing input on a concept or topic, facilitating a meeting agenda, and structured meetings. It is less suited for longer, meetings where group facilitation activities are conducted. Zoom is less ideal in situation where a few members are coming together with a larger group with multiple conversations. Zoom works really well when one person talks a a time.