Zoom has revolutionized my teaching experience.
Bonnie Gonzalez profile photo
November 03, 2017

Zoom has revolutionized my teaching experience.

Score 10 out of 101

Software Version
Personal

Overall Satisfaction with Zoom

I personally use Zoom as a tool for teaching seminar material to students. It allows me to use a live format for my instruction, and addresses the problem of reaching students across states and countries.
  • Zoom is an excellent communication tool. It provides me with a way to show material to the students via the screen-share aspect.
  • Each presentation I have I am impressed with the ability to also use a chat box with a variety of functions including sending messages to the entire group or to particular individuals
  • Zoom also allows individual groups to meet and discuss particular problems and then come back to the whole group to present solutions and new ideas.
  • Zoom's ability to easily invite all participants is wonderful. The platform itself is very user friendly!
  • I have not found any problems with using Zoom at all!
  • Zoom has revolutionized my business. I am now able to have live contact with students, and this has helped me to improve my classes.
My particular use of Zoom is very structured and suits my needs quite well. As for other uses I would image that with any type of meeting or presentation Zoom could be used.

Zoom Feature Ratings