Stop dreading video conferencing

Score 9 out of 101

Software Version

Business

Overall Satisfaction with Zoom

We use Zoom all the time. We use it for client meetings, and we also use it when we conduct customer interviews on behalf of our clients (one of our main services). Zoom is great because it lets us feel like we're meeting face-to-face. I recently met with a client in person after ~20 hours of Zoom meetings and it felt like we already knew each other!

Zoom is great because I can have a dedicated meeting ID to share with people. It's very easy to launch the meetings off desktop or mobile, and it offers to record. Honestly, I use the recording to make my own online videos. No one else is on the "conference", but the recording works just great!
  • Dedicated meeting ID to share with attendees
  • High quality video
  • Phone number for dial-in
  • Recording
  • Zoom tries to be too smart with "mobile usage". I was sitting in my car, parked, and it kept trying to mute me (to block out ambient noise). Very distracting!
  • Ideally, others should be able to start recordings.
  • Zoom helps me feel connected to my clients without having to travel
Zoom is great for remote teams. Its video is great, but it's also good for screen sharing. I honestly cringe when someone sends over an Uberconference link. Zoom is so much better - AND has a decent 'free' version. I don't know why someone would pick a different solution!

Zoom Feature Ratings