Give Zoom a Try for Collaboration Needs.
Ashia Ackov profile photo
October 16, 2018

Give Zoom a Try for Collaboration Needs.

Score 8 out of 101

Software Version
Business

Overall Satisfaction with Zoom

We currently use Zoom to collaborate in our group while putting together articles. I haven't been using it very long but from what I can say so far, it really helps us share ideas clearly without the issues of dropped connections or lack of space if we need to include other to our party.
  • Screen Sharing Accessibility.
  • The fact that it is Cloud based.
  • This is also a great tool to use for training a large group. We have done this and it works well in that aspect.
  • The sound is a bit sketchy.
  • We are using a free version and our time is up in 40 mins. I think it should be a good round hour instead.
  • I am able to share large documents and video presentations quickly and effectively.
  • Our overall experience collaborating with other employees remotely has improved drastically.
With the Free Version, I am able to access breakout rooms. It can be helpful when dividing the meeting into department sections.
Before Zoom, We were using Slack. I do enjoy Slack also, but there are a lot of things Slack can't provide that Zoom Can. For instance: Whiteboarding, Raise Hand Controls and being able to record sessions.
Zoom is helpful for all your Collaboration needs. Especially if you want to share a large web presentation with a larger group, this tool is perfect.

Zoom Feature Ratings