Overall Satisfaction with Zoom Video Webinar
As our organization is mainly into education management so Zoom [Video Webinar] is being used by my whole organization and by every one of the [employees]. Zoom [Video Webinar] provides a top solution for all the virtual meetings. With its simplistic UI and powerful presentation performance, one can rely on its usage. Zoom [Video Webinar] being now popular in market is used by many of the users. It has click & join feature by which anyone can join the links without even signing up. Zoom [Video Webinar] helps faculties in our institution by providing them full control over meetings and user reports after the meeting through web portals. Zoom [Video Webinar] is incredibly simple to use and present. It is lightweight and its mobile application is also easy to install and use, Students can easily grasp onto it and can start work with. The screen sharing is optimized and has a annotate tool and also privacy tools to restrict anyone else from presenting. Zoom [Video Webinar] provides a 100 participants limit on FREE user account and 45 minutes of meeting limit also and I think it must have to be increased so that Basic users get a more idea of how Zoom [Video Webinar] works in order to upgrade over business/professional plan.
- Recording : Recordings done by Zoom are high quality and are in very small size. This makes recordings portable and also Zoom provides direct Live on YouTube feature.
- UI : The user interface of Zoom is very easy and simple. The options are well stacked and enlarged so one can understand them. Scheduling, sharing, starting a meeting is [not] rocket science in Zoom.
- Presentation : With zoom one can easily present the screen or any particular document. It has annotation tools which is very useful while teaching online.
- One Click Join : With this anyone can join the Zoom meeting links with just one click. No sign up required, no wastage of time.
- Limitation for BASIC User : Zoom currently have 100 participants limit and 45 minute meeting limit for Basic users but I think it must have to be increased in order to have a more brief look over its working
- Cloud Storage For Basic User : Zoom doesn't provide any cloud storage for your recordings for Basic Users, while MS Teams does, and I think that where zoom can make improvements.
- Video Presentation : Zoom lacks performance at the time of video presentation. Video lags at the time of presentation.
- Zoom has made online virtual meeting very easy and students also can use it very well.
- It lacks some of the security concerns, Like provision of Email or I.P address of all the attendees etc
- Zoom is now very much popular in market and it is being now used by almost everyone around the globe, and that makes it easy to collaborate.
- Zoom links are easy to work with and It also provides feature of YouTube live streaming.
Microsoft Teams has some performance issues. It lags many times while working with it and also it doesn't have a optimized recording capabilities. But it performs well in collaboration with participants with feature like Quizzes, assignments, meeting notes etc. MS teams comes with the one drive and you can use it to save your recordings over cloud which helps in reducing the disk space.
Do you think Zoom Webinars delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoom Webinars's feature set?
Did Zoom Webinars live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoom Webinars go as expected?
Would you buy Zoom Webinars again?
Zoom [Video Webinar] is easy and secure to use. It has all those feature which can make a virtual meeting go smooth. Zoom [Video Webinar] provides one click join option and easy screen sharing. It also has strong tools to restrict meeting controls and is secure enough to let you start with it. Zoom [Video Webinar] in relation to other video webinar application is easy to use and lightweight, its mobile application is also easy to use.
Zoom [Video Webinar] has online web portal where user can take control of the meetings and their settings. It provides details of all the meeting happened and also provides participants list. It has support for webinars and recording also. Zoom [Video Webinar] gave special cloud permissions for paid users also from web portal and that can help in saving disk space.
If you are a small business or just started with virtual meetings, Zoom [Video Webinar] is best for you. It does the job very well for which it is made for. For teaching, webinars, workshop purposes, Zoom [Video Webinar] can be used easily. It has 100 participants limit for basic users which can be used by trial user user in order to have a idea about its working. Zoom [Video Webinar] can be very well used for bigger webinars/ seminars or bigger gatherings also by considering Business/ Professional plans. The subscription charges are quite low as compared to other software's. Zoom [Video Webinar] has limitation of not providing room or space for other features like class material, Meetings notes, Quizzes etc. Zoom [Video Webinar] can improve its performance also while presenting and it needs to work more on security reasons also.