Zoom Zoom Zoominfo
May 27, 2019
Zoom Zoom Zoominfo
Sales Development Representative
SitetrackerComputer Software, 51-200 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ZoomInfo
Sales development is using ZoomInfo to find contact information for leads.
- Direct phone numbers
- ZoomInfo Chrome extension pulling instant contact info
- Customer support
- The layout is easy to read
- More up-to-date contact info (I always have to double check a contact is still with a company).
- Sometimes the website and the Chrome extension can be slow.
- Whenever I am exporting a lot of checks, if I click the wrong button or link by accident, every contact I checked will be unchecked, and I have to start my entire process over again.
- ZoomInfo is required for me to do my job, so all the pipe I bring in, ZoomInfo was necessary to bring that pipe in
- It allows the SDR team at my firm to have ample contacts to reach out to at companies
- If ZoomInfo is not working, then the SDR team will have trouble working because contact info can't be pulled for reach out
LinkedIn works to establish a network with people within the same industry. I can leverage that I already know this person that they know and don't necessarily need their contact information because I already have a connection with them that would allow them to provide it to me. ZoomInfo is required however for cold contacts I've never interacted with before.
ZoomInfo is definitely necessary for initial research on a company/contact. I use it to pull contacts from companies on people that I plan on reaching out to that have a title suitable to our product. Without it, I wouldn't have any contacts to reach out to. It is less appropriate if prospecting isn't an everyday duty like in engineering or marketing.
ZoomInfo SalesOS Feature Ratings
Identification of new leads
Load time/data access
Alerts and reminders
Automatic data refresh
Filters and segmentation
Sales email templates