Overall Satisfaction with Zuora Insights
Right now, we use Zuora Insights to monitor how our customers adopt our technology. For the most part, it's pretty useful to be able to look at a variety of engagement statistics and what all the different users in our organization are doing. Our entire department is using Zuora Insights and for the most part we're happy with it.
- Helps us check on users' adoption of our org in different stages.
- We can look at user versus org.
- We can get a comprehensive overview.
- Sometimes the metrics seem a little skewed or hidden. We'd like some clarity and control on how they are measured.
- Recently, for our all our customers, every group we've created is empty. That seems unlikely.
- We cannot get lists from Zuora Insights that don't include deleted users.
Zuora Insights is well suited if you have many organizations and users within those organizations so you can slice and dice the data specific to each organization. It's also great if you want to set up ongoing reports and monitoring. I would say it's not well suited for organizations that want very specific, unique information.