Likelihood to Recommend
Our company uses Acquire's co-browse and chat functionality to assist customers with technical issues with our website, help clarify what to enter into our online loan applications, and provide service through website and mobile chat. It is very effective for these use cases.
We needed a mechanism in place to make contact with visitors to our website easier. What we discovered is that it's an excellent tool for creating reports and dashboards that show how soon issues are handled. Our website can now be updated in real-time, and all of our internal teams are really excited to use this fantastic technology. I really recommend [LiveChat] to many friends and past colleagues.
- Acquire is easy to implement and integrate with websites.
- Very responsive to new development requests and support.
- Acquire is esy to use for both the customer and service agent.
- It allows to mange full customer support process to see how many customer care specialists online.
- If there are no customer care specialists in the system (this can occur primarily in the night shifts) LiveChat allows customer to get a ticket and ask a question. When the [actual] customer care specialists are back they can answer the question and send it to the email that was provided on ticket.
- It allows to supervise the conversation between your specialists and the customer. For example, if there is a problematic situation or there is a new employee in the customer care department and you want to rate their writing skills you can enter and see their past chats and how they managed to answer questions that were given them by the customers.
- It allows to transfer chats between agents. This can help you if the customer chose the wrong group for asking a question.
- It gives an opportunity to write direct messages to your clients when they are online.
- It allows customer care specialists to tag chats. This can help you to understand from which section customers have most questions and include them in the F.A.Q of your website.
- The product is stand-alone chat and co-browse, not really omni-channel.
- Workforce management features, work distribution and control, could use some improvement.
- Price point is a little on the high side, making it difficult for some small businesses to justify.
- When monitoring chats from a manager standpoint, there seems to be an inherent delay; it does not appear to be instantaneous.
- Very minor, but the chat widget sound options can be annoying, and wish there were more available options in order to allow employees to differentiate their own sessions if their desks are near one another.
Based on 2 answers
Based on 3 answers
The only issues I have had with LiveChat are the technical glitches within the program. These are not common as in everyday occurrences but when the glitches do happen they tend to have very negative repercussions. This is due to chats with customers being dropped, this may be an internal server issue though and may not happen for everyone.
We looked at ZenDesk, Genesys, and other products.We selected Acquire because their online demo is pretty amazing, they are easy to integrate/implement, and were very responsive during initial conversations.
I haven't use ZenDesk in a few years so I can't remember any pros or cons there, they were both pretty easy to use from what I recall, but we just so happen to use LiveChat now because of the user interface and instant reports. Maybe, set-up for ZenDesk was easier.
Return on Investment
- Acquire gave us chat as a service channel.
- It gave us insight and details on long-standing, but hard to prove, website concerns.
- LiveChat has improved the time spent addressing issues and complaints posed to the customer support team by website visitors and website alike.
- It has saved us financial resource both in terms of the number of customer support agent we need to maintain and how we do not need to engage new employees in any form of specialized, formal training to introduce them to.
- Overall,because we are able to respond to customer queries faster thanks to LiveChat and due to the multiple integration option it provides my team, LiveChat has directly led to increase sales conversion.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Acquire.io Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing DetailsWhen you sign up for your trial of Support you'll have access to all Team Package features. At any point during the trial, you can choose a plan and pay by credit card, debit card or paypal from within your account.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
LiveChat Editions & Modules
|Enterprise||Request Quote from Sales|
- per seat/month