May 14, 2021
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with LiveChat
In our organization LiveChat is used primarily used by the customer support department. For each company who has hundred of thousand customers(like the bank that I am currently working) and a corresponding quantity of customer support specialists, it is hard to manage both the work of the agents and monitor the service provided to the customers. LiveChat is used to solve this problem.
- It allows to mange full customer support process to see how many customer care specialists online.
- If there are no customer care specialists in the system (this can occur primarily in the night shifts) LiveChat allows customer to get a ticket and ask a question. When the [actual] customer care specialists are back they can answer the question and send it to the email that was provided on ticket.
- It allows to supervise the conversation between your specialists and the customer. For example, if there is a problematic situation or there is a new employee in the customer care department and you want to rate their writing skills you can enter and see their past chats and how they managed to answer questions that were given them by the customers.
- It allows to transfer chats between agents. This can help you if the customer chose the wrong group for asking a question.
- It gives an opportunity to write direct messages to your clients when they are online.
- It allows customer care specialists to tag chats. This can help you to understand from which section customers have most questions and include them in the F.A.Q of your website.
- It has a limited amount of agents, so when you have many customer care employees during one shift it is hard to manage the quantity of active agents.
- When system is overloaded and many customers are waiting in a queue it starts to works slowly (sometimes the program even lags) and you need to refresh the system to write a message.
- Occasionally when you open a new tab, you might lose your current conversation.
- You can integrate LiveChat with other programs. In our company we integrate LiveChat with Snapcall and it allows us to not only text but also receive video calls from our customers.
- It collects very detailed information about how many customers your customer care specialists have served [and] what percent of customers were satisfied by the customer care specialist's explanations. You can check this information for every employee in the section "Reports" and evaluate the work they have done.
- It allows to follow the traffic of the website. In the "Traffic" section of LiveChat, you can examine how many users are in your website at the moment, how many of them are chatting with your customer care specialists, and much more.
- As I mentioned before, LiveChat can be used to evaluate the quality of the service provided by your employees.
- LiveChat can ease the work done by your Customer Care team. In addition, it is very easy and fast to learn how to work with LiveChat, so you would need less time to train your new customer care specialists.
- You can have much better customer care service and your clients will be much more satisfied.
I have not used other program similar to LiveChat, so it would be hard for me to answer this question.
Do you think LiveChat delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LiveChat's feature set?
Did LiveChat live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of LiveChat go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy LiveChat again?
I would highly recommend LiveChat. Despite small problems it is great for dealing with customer problems and making your customer support much better. I personally used it [for] three months as a intern in our bank's customer care division and and I mostly had great experience while using it. LiveChat would be especially well suited for large firms, who have a lot of customers. If you have a relatively small firm, I would personally recommend you to acquire a software that is more affordable.