Likelihood to Recommend
We are a 3rd party company using LiveChatInc app as our platform to serve our industry, and it's been great. I tried several others, and there were functions I liked, but in the end, we came back to LiveChat because of their ease of use, support, and some unique capabilities other chat companies didn't have. There are a couple of important changes we would love to see to make it more customization, but overall, I would recommend it highly. I've tested at least 4 of the "top" live chat apps out there but we came back to this one, as it was the best overall. First of all the support team is very friendly and helpful. This is key and they have always tried their best to help, and were open to my feedback on improvements that could be made. It is very easy to use, very intuitive. It also has some unique features I've not found in other live chat apps (example: auto greetings to customers are personal, and come specifically from one of my live chat experts. Other platforms I've used, it sends a generic auto invite, and the customer has to ACCEPT to chat, before they are connected with an agent. We have compared, and this one feature makes our take rate (customer engages in a chat) much higher, due to it being a personal invitation by one of our reps.
Manager in Product ManagementOutsourcing/Offshoring Company, 501-1000 employees
- Livechat provides us with key statistics regarding the customer care team; this to me is like Coffee and Bread for businesses interested in measuring customer service performance. These stats. provided us by Livechat enable management to measure the current outlook of the customer service team.Example of stats. provided us by Livechat include: Chat staffing prediction, chat satisfaction metric, average chat duration, agent activity, goal report etc
- Every chat conversation between an agent and a client or user can be accessed at any time in future. Leveraging on LiveChat's filtering feature, we are able to search for conversations by searching for certain phrase queries, or searching by the agent who handled the chat. This makes it easy to review past conversation between the customer service team and our users.
- LiveChat informs us when the client/user reads our chat message; just like they also know when we have read their chat messages. It is called the DELIVERY STATUS feature and this helps improve the flow of conversations between the helpdesk team and web visitors, eliminating the need for unnecessary follow -up chat messages.
- We are unable to make use of the Canned response feature on the Livechat mobile app.
- Also, Livechat seems to load slowly on a certain browser like UC and Edge browser, forcing us to stick to just Chrome to access Livechat.
Based on 1 answer
Return on Investment
- Livechat has enabled us respond to our clients dis-satisfaction better ,faster and much more efficiently than we would had done without the use of Livechat at Jobberman.
- Livechat has made it easy to effectively measure the performance of each and every helpdesk support agent , without us even having to be by their side physically or run through thousands of chat conversation line.
- Livechat does support its users with weekly ,sometime monthly articles and write-ups about best customer service practices and we have overtime , leveraged on some of these documentations to improve on the quality of our customer service.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
LiveChat Editions & Modules
- per seat/month