Overall Satisfaction with LiveChat
We are using LiveChat across our entire organization as a way to consolidate customer requests and leads from all of our combined websites, social media accounts, and chat options into one, easy to use platform. It makes it much easier to respond promptly to clients and eliminates the need to have 4-5 different programs open.
- Really simple, easy to use interface.
- Excellent analytics and reporting setup.
- Makes it very simple to transfer an existing chat session to a more appropriate individual or team.
- Price point is a little on the high side, making it difficult for some small businesses to justify.
- When monitoring chats from a manager standpoint, there seems to be an inherent delay; it does not appear to be instantaneous.
- Very minor, but the chat widget sound options can be annoying, and wish there were more available options in order to allow employees to differentiate their own sessions if their desks are near one another.
- Ease of Use- Incredibly straightforward.
- Reporting tools to consistently monitor our response time and look for potential improvement.
- Direction of chat indicators to the proper department works very well.
- It is expensive, but we have definitely noted an increase in overall customer satisfaction since implementation.
- It has radically simplified our ability to manage incoming leads from various sources.
- Has helped to standardize responses to incoming queries and the ability to monitor chats easily has helped to hold people accountable for proper follow through.
Overall very similar in design, but LiveChat had a better interface, better reporting and analytic tools, better mobile support, and just an easier overall feel. The two products are very much alike in the vast majority of ways, but I ended up preferring this product overall. Price points were similar as well, as well as the allowed number of users.
Do you think LiveChat delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LiveChat's feature set?
Did LiveChat live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of LiveChat go as expected?
Would you buy LiveChat again?
After about a year of use, I cannot find any major downside to this program. It provides an easy, convenient way for customers to contact any member of our staff, consolidates all of the sessions in a daily report, gives reminders if questions have been unanswered, really, everything just works. As a multi-franchise auto dealer, we have six separate websites each with sections for sales, parts, accessories, service, and body shop, as well as myriad social media accounts, and the ability to just have one tool in order to control all these communications is invaluable and makes responding to questions far easier.