Overall Satisfaction with LiveChat
We are currently using LiveChat to answer our players' questions from our Mobile Game Studio. Sometimes there are bugs that need to be addressed and with LiveChat, we can handle them pretty quickly. Our Social Media Department uses this software but anyone in the company can learn it quickly. Very easy to use.
- LiveChat has an easy to navigate UI. Most of the tabs you need are on the left and self explanatory.
- If the team itself has any issues with the software, there is a small help tab on the bottom right for immediate tech support. Not sure if it is 24/7 but quick response.
- There is also a "Reports" tab that makes it easy for the management department to keep track of tickets answered and task to assign.
- We had to hire someone to add it to our website because it requires code to be added.
- They have a marketplace inside the app to purchase add-ons. Would be nice if they were included in the LiveChat package instead of having a subscription here and there.
- Other than that, everything else is very convenient for our team.
- We have a small team so the overall impact is that it is easy for one or two employees to handle a large number of tickets without hiring more people. Plus, you can use this software remotely, save a ton on traveling to and from and office.
Do you think LiveChat delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LiveChat's feature set?
Did LiveChat live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of LiveChat go as expected?
Would you buy LiveChat again?
I would recommend LiveChat for the reasons mentioned before. It is very easy to use and even if you are not familiar with chat support software, It is even easier to learn. It has an easy, open UI with the main tabs on the left and customer support for your team if you should ever need it. We only needed it during set-up with the coding.