What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Agency Analytics is one of the best website rank tracking tools that I have used so far. I feel like it shows a great amount of insight into the fluctuation of ranking over time. This tool is extremely helpful for B2B marketing agencies where you need to be able to show progress to your clients. Also, the ability to see the results in a live SERPs page gets rid of the trouble of showing a client the live result when you're not next to each other.
Feature Rating Comparison
SERP ranking tracking
Site audit / diagnostics
Integration with web analytics tools
- I love the keyword "pool" system that Agency Analytics uses. We purchase a certain number of keywords (6,000) and then we can spread those across our accounts as we see fit. If we need more keywords for another company, we can remove them from an existing one without losing them. That also means that we can change keywords, add keywords, and remove keywords instantly from reports without waiting 30 days for them to re-run.
- The customizability of the dashboard is new and awesome. We are able to create dashboard templates to use for our clients that shows exactly what we want it to. It also allows us to add text and links to explain certain aspects that might not be readily understandable to people outside the industry.
- I also really appreciate the ability to send clients their own logins to the site. We add clients in as users to view their own reports at any time.
- Agency Analytics runs results all day long and allows you to hover over the result to view more information as well as click to view the result in the SERPs.
- I wish that the monthly emailed reports were customizable like the dashboard and more interactive for the customer.
- I think that there are some other things that would be neat to add, but aren't something that is "missing". For example, it would be awesome if we could have preset permissions for adding users to reports instead of needing to un-click everything we don't want the client to see.
We still use BrightLocal to build citations and show our clients their Google My Business ranking placement. However, I like Agency Analytics better for their website ranking tool. I also like that Agency Analytics allows us to add clients as users to their campaign. Overall, I feel that Agency Analytics is a better website reporting tool.
Return on Investment
- Helped us monitor campaigns effectively
- Helped reduce the need of long reports as we could get data anytime
- Helped monitor campaign performance in order to optimise better for SEO
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Agency Analytics Editions & Modules