Likelihood to Recommend
From an SEO perspective, Agency Analytics satisfies many of our needs. The reporting, keyword tracking and audit features are solid. The integrations to Google products and third party tools are also solid. I think Agency Analytics needs to improve the competitor research section. Having the ability to compare specific keywords to our clients vs. competitors provides valuable insight. Currently we're able to see the total number; however, seeing specific keywords enables us to determine where we need to improve our keyword rankings vs. competitors.
Feature Rating Comparison
SERP ranking tracking
Site audit / diagnostics
Integration with web analytics tools
- I love the keyword "pool" system that Agency Analytics uses. We purchase a certain number of keywords (6,000) and then we can spread those across our accounts as we see fit. If we need more keywords for another company, we can remove them from an existing one without losing them. That also means that we can change keywords, add keywords, and remove keywords instantly from reports without waiting 30 days for them to re-run.
- The customizability of the dashboard is new and awesome. We are able to create dashboard templates to use for our clients that shows exactly what we want it to. It also allows us to add text and links to explain certain aspects that might not be readily understandable to people outside the industry.
- I also really appreciate the ability to send clients their own logins to the site. We add clients in as users to view their own reports at any time.
- Agency Analytics runs results all day long and allows you to hover over the result to view more information as well as click to view the result in the SERPs.
- More granular control over each module.
- Ability to limit the number of results in each module. For Facebook results, for example, we get multiple pages of results when I'd prefer to just include top 10 or top 20, etc. Not every single one.
- Faster report generation.
Agency Analytics 8.5
Based on 2 answers
For the price, it's a great value and offers the key features you need as a digital marketer. I would've given it a higher score if it offered a little more advanced functionality for bringing in data. You're largely stuck with the metrics/dimensions that they offer out-of-the-box. If it offered that, the tool would save a considerable amount of time on reporting.
Director in MarketingMarketing & Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
Return on Investment
- Helped us monitor campaigns effectively
- Helped reduce the need of long reports as we could get data anytime
- Helped monitor campaign performance in order to optimise better for SEO
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Agency Analytics Editions & Modules