Overall Satisfaction with Agency Analytics
Our agency had started working with clients in industries that are more challenging for digital marketing like real estate, insurance, and banking. We also had no reliable tool for backlink research which is an important SEO factor in these competitive industries. We were looking for software that can automate on-site audits to drastically reduce the time need to complete an SEO audit, as well as help provide more streamlined ways to do monthly reporting.
- Improve the quality of service offerings to retain clients.
- More focus on backlink building.
- Better competitive research.
- Improved account management.
- Reduce costs by improving efficiency in analysis and reporting (estimated reduction is 1-2 hrs. per client per month).
- Effectively pulling in data from a number of different sources.
- SEO, SEM, and paid/organic social reporting (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn).
- Robust SEO site audit abilities.
- Unlimited user and client logins.
- Automated custom reporting.
- Some analysis tools are limited compared to other platforms, such as goal tracking.
- Customization of imported data is limited.
- For a small to medium size agency, the $79/month cost is reasonable, allowing for unlimited users, 10 campaigns included, and 1,000 keywords tracked.
- It is something we can easily build into our pricing model.
- If more is needed, the platform can scale, allowing for more keyword tracking, more campaigns, etc.
We identified Agency Analytics as the most well-rounded software for our agency’s needs. The platform was reasonably priced and included integrations for SEO, paid search, paid social, and organic social. Having reporting and tools for all major marketing channels will be beneficial for our integrated approach and could save a lot of time by automating monthly reporting.
Although the software does have some limitations in the level of data granularity, it does contain the most important data we need like backlink reporting and competitor analysis. The platform also has a very robust keyword tracking feature with tracking on Google and Bing.
It also includes an unlimited amount of users and up to 10 campaigns, which is adequate for all current digital clients with room to grow at a reasonable additional cost. Campaigns can be purchased in blocks of five for an additional $25 per month.
Do you think Agency Analytics delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Agency Analytics's feature set?
Did Agency Analytics live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Agency Analytics go as expected?
Would you buy Agency Analytics again?